Support

Official support for: 2getheraudio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi! Tell me, as far as I understand, support for 2getheraudio plugins has stopped? :x

More or less, I did get one reply not long ago, I have two unanswered ones as well though

I can't register products I got from them a year ago after reinstalling, I even payed for a new license for a product I already had, and not even that worked and they have ignored me since, if anyone are actually still there to reply :party:

Apologies for this, we have identified a problem with the support form could you please either send me a PM with your details or submit a new ticket.
Digital Team

inMusic Brands
AIR | Akai Professional | Alesis | ▲lto Professional | Denon DJ | Denon Professional | ION Audio | M-Audio | Marantz Professional | MixMeister | Numark | SONiVOX
Email. sbangs@inmusicbrands.com

everything worked, support responds and solves problems. I hope that minor problems remained last year ;) Thanks guys!

sbangs_air wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 9:06 pm Apologies for this, we have identified a problem with the support form could you please either send me a PM with your details or submit a new ticket.
I did send you an PM

I'll add that I got a refund from PayPal for the new license I purchased, as no one from 2getheraudio ever responded to PayPal

My other products from 2getheraudio are still not working though

Got contacted and my problem is solved :tu:
Last edited by D-Fusion on Sat Jan 29, 2022 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

you need to contact sbangs_air

I did, no response at all

Well I'm sorry but I can't help you with that. As you must have guessed by now, InMusic acquired 2getheraudio last year and is now dealing with all customer support and updates.

aquired by InMusic.

makes sense.

InMusic doesn't have support for your products, unless they're called something else now

Return to “2getheraudio”