Midi follow

Official support for: accsone.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Can i switch off "follow midi"?
When i assign incoming notes to flip parameters the parameter pages keep jumping/switching with the notes.

I don't think you can turn it off but it would be nice to have the option to do it I agree..

Would also be great if in the midi mapping page it would be possible to mute specific mapped incoming midi. That way i can filter and map specific ccs or notes easier.

Hi,

pressing the <shift> key while receiving MIDI will disable the "follow midi" temporary.
Maybe that helps?

Best
accSone

In Bitwig for me, Crusher-x 'steals' my laptop keyboard (if I am using laptop keyboard as a midi keyboard it doesn't accept any notes until I click off the plugin window) but won't let me use any of the key commands which I would really like to do.. think it is possible in Bitwig somehow as Avenger and Renoise Redux use key commands that work OK.

Yes thats correct. I need to refocus on Bitwig for using keyboard.

freq wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 9:36 am Hi,

pressing the <shift> key while receiving MIDI will disable the "follow midi" temporary.
Maybe that helps?

Best
accSone
Hi Tnx for the reply.
Ah yes, the parameter list stops jumping between the changing values. Nice.

I was more concerned with the fact that; when i for instance have an lfo-modulator in BW modulating the Speed Offset of CX the tab keeps jumping back to Speed tab even though i am trying to adjust Length offset or something else in another tab.

stufflin wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 9:56 pm I was more concerned with the fact that; when i for instance have an lfo-modulator in BW modulating the Speed Offset of CX the tab keeps jumping back to Speed tab even though i am trying to adjust Length offset or something else in another tab.
Got it - yes, will be optimized in next version.

Best
accSone

This will probably be a paid upgrade? Im on 8.6.
Im surprised that nobody has had this problem before.
But maybe everybody uses the midimapping in CX instead of external modulators?
I would have to try to check if the problem also occurs with that method.
Bitwig modulators are just so nice and fast!

Hi,

It became already a part of todays 9.30 release:

"Improves Grain Modulation selection handling for automated parameters"
viewtopic.php?f=57&t=574602

Best
accSone

I just saw it in my email! Thats great!
I only find it a bummer to have to pay €99 for this functionality.
Let's see if i am annoyed enough by having to switch off all my modulation manually everytime.

Return to “accSone”