vurt - snowflakes.

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

no one listened to the dancing snowflakes, yet? sacrilege!!!
it seems you have "flow" right now. :)
it is better to have a track with some mistakes than a track without any soul
myself in 2022

Soundtrack for the cold winter day.
Icy snow is hovering around and I'm freezing.

tomtom1 wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 3:42 pm no one listened to the dancing snowflakes, yet? sacrilege!!!
it seems you have "flow" right now. :)
im no god :oops:
merely a man with god like powers :D :lol:

just enjoying playing again, had a bit of pain getting in the way for a while, but its eased off again, so making the best of it :ud:
thanks for listening :D

markkuja wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 8:22 pm Soundtrack for the cold winter day.
Icy snow is hovering around and I'm freezing.
yeah, i had visions of snow falling, big flakes dancing in the wind, from the delay trails :)

thanks for listening :D

That's the loudest snow I've ever heard. Is that what it sounds like when snowflakes cry?

Anyway, hope you're feeling better. Pain is no fun.

hey vurt, I'm kinda getting a softer side of ya here lol , the flakes to me have a bit of a melodic content thats cool, I can picture them dancing. maybe in the beginning the cat was chewing through the light cord and getting shocked!
I enjoyed the calming nature over all

wishing you a great holiday season over the other side of the world

wagtunes wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 11:50 pm That's the loudest snow I've ever heard. Is that what it sounds like when snowflakes cry?

Anyway, hope you're feeling better. Pain is no fun.
ha! we don't get much but it comes down hard!! :band: :lol:

yeah, pain is annoying, eased up a bit, but the cold never helps, just got to keep on when you can 8)

thanks for listening
and if we don't cross paths before, have a great christmas, you and all your loved ones :hug:

wavephonic wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 1:23 am hey vurt, I'm kinda getting a softer side of ya here lol , the flakes to me have a bit of a melodic content thats cool, I can picture them dancing. maybe in the beginning the cat was chewing through the light cord and getting shocked!
I enjoyed the calming nature over all

wishing you a great holiday season over the other side of the world
hope you and your family have a good one too 8)

re softer and more melodic, having a granddaughter is effecting me i guess :hihi:
thanks for listening! :D

Glitchy, electronic snowflakes indeed - great title!

Instantly 'surrounded' me with the damn things...I was listening on headphones! :)

Very effective soundscape!
Mark Taylor, Chameleon Music - Professional composition and sound design for all media since 1994.

https://www.chameleonmusic.co.uk/

ChameleonMusic wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 7:30 pm Glitchy, electronic snowflakes indeed - great title!

Instantly 'surrounded' me with the damn things...I was listening on headphones! :)

my mixes are often odd (for most) on phones, as i tend to forget the centre :hihi:
but yeah, for this, i guess it's more like they swirl around you :tu:

/asks santa for some headphones so he can check mixes before delivery.

thanks for listening, and all the best for the holidays to you and the family :hug:

vurt wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 9:03 pm
ChameleonMusic wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 7:30 pm Glitchy, electronic snowflakes indeed - great title!

my mixes are often odd (for most) on phones, as i tend to forget the centre :hihi:

thanks for listening, and all the best for the holidays to you and the family :hug:
It sounded very effective on phones...I enjoyed the 'surrounded' aspect! :)

You and yours have a good Christmas as well!
Mark Taylor, Chameleon Music - Professional composition and sound design for all media since 1994.

ChameleonMusic wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 9:07 pm

some people can't step out from the norm, they've got so used to modern stereo mixes
even the early beatles stereo (bass on one speaker drums on tother,) mixes feel wrong to them :shrug:

i like playing with different ideas in the music, and it extends to my mixing, im not making the pop or rock stuff, where i probably would go more traditional.
8)

vurt wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 9:16 pm
ChameleonMusic wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 9:07 pm

some people can't step out from the norm, they've got so used to modern stereo mixes
even the early beatles stereo (bass on one speaker drums on tother,) mixes feel wrong to them :shrug:

i like playing with different ideas in the music, and it extends to my mixing, im not making the pop or rock stuff, where i probably would go more traditional.
8)
Ha! Yeah, I get the same sh#t from some people with some of my more orchestral pieces because I put the double basses and cellos towards the centre sometimes and then pan the first violins left and right etc etc! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

They get VERY traditionalist and say it should be panned like this because that's what an orchestra does on stage:
OrchestraArrangement.jpg
I (reasonably politely...OK, not always) point out that it's NOT an orchestra, it's a virtual orchestra and as long as the mix works effectively I can do what the #### I want! :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

:lol: they're everywhere!!!!

Return to “Music Cafe”