Evolution Vintage Gent - AVAILABLE NOW

Official support for: orangetreesamples.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Evolution Vintage Gent features an exquisite mid '60s hollowbody electric guitar. One of the iconic sounds from the British Invasion, the model of guitar we sampled was originally produced a decade earlier as a collaboration between Gretsch and Chet Atkins--legendary guitarist, record producer, and pioneer of the Nashville Sound.

We developed the library in collaboration with Rosewood Recording Company, one of Utah's most venerable recording studios. Guy Randle, the owner and recording engineer at Rosewood Recording Company, incorporated analog audio equipment to skillfully sculpt and emphasize the rich tonal qualities of the guitar. Evolution Vintage Gent includes both the as-recorded signal as well as an enhanced signal.

Evolution Vintage Gent is based on our Evolution engine, which provides you with a wealth of appointments: an innovative strumming pattern editor, automatic chord detection, and a comprehensive collection of built-in effects. If you've used any of our guitar or bass libraries that use the Evolution engine, its interface and workflow will be very familiar to you.

The library includes many ready-to-use factory presets for classic-sounding clean and crunchy guitar tones.

Video Demos:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kINTpLecfZc

Audio Demos:
Demo #1: On The Merseyside
Demo #2: Twist of Lime
Demo #3: Gnashville

Key features:
  • 9.6 GB of samples covering articulations such as sustains, palm mutes, mutes, natural harmonics, plus special effects like string slaps, muted strums, and more.
  • Legato samples for slides, hammer-ons, and pull-offs.
  • Built-in pattern editor and chord voicing system for authentic strumming and picking patterns.
  • Adjustable pick position using our proprietary physical modeling technology.

Pricing:
$139 USD (regularly $179). This $40 off introductory discount lasts until January 1st, 2022.

Format:
This sample library is powered by the KONTAKT Player, so it does not require any additional software.

Downloads:
User Guide (PDF)

Visit the product page here: Evolution Vintage Gent sample library for KONTAKT

Or you can click here to order Evolution Vintage Gent directly
Greg Schlaepfer
Orange Tree Samples
Ultra-realistic sample libraries for Kontakt

Im interested in this but what is difference between this and Evolution Jazz Archtop?
I dont know so much about guitars. they both are hollowbody guitars and feel like almost same sound to me.

darkcapricorn wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 3:52 pm Im interested in this but what is difference between this and Evolution Jazz Archtop?
I dont know so much about guitars. they both are hollowbody guitars and feel like almost same sound to me.
I don't know much about guitars either but their sound is day and night. One is round and full and the other is metallic bright.
Yorgos Simeonidis

I'm having a bit of trouble figure out how this works.. Could anyone help me

Perhaps post specific questions rather than a generic statement like that?

Return to “Orange Tree Samples”