Velocity to pitch (and filter) [feature request]

Official support for: apisoniclabs.com
djjedidiah
KVRer
Topic Starter
2 posts since 19 Feb, 2014

Post Mon Dec 20, 2021 7:13 pm

Apisonic I am so excited about this plugin, thank you for it. That being said I have a teensy weensy quibble. I want any pad played at 127 velocity to have the sample completely unaffected by any modifiers. Currently this works for volume and lowpass filter just fine. I would prefer the same behavior for pitch as well (vel=1 being lowest pitch, vel=127 is the original wav file's pitch). As to the highpass filter, I would prefer 127 being unfiltered, moving toward velocity=1 would be progressively more lows being filtered out. Maybe It's just me, but thanks anyways, this is shaping up to be a great plugin! :hug:

Edit: I forgot one thing. Could we get the browser to be on the left hand side since that's where the pads are (and not covering the interface)?

apisonic
KVRist
132 posts since 19 Aug, 2020 from Croatia

Post Tue Dec 21, 2021 9:45 am

I was thinking of making the Pitch and Filter Cut parameters bidirectional in the Velocity section, which I probably will.

If the browser is on the left side it will cover the pads!? It is now set it up so you can easily drag&drop samples to pads or layers.

djjedidiah
KVRer
Topic Starter
2 posts since 19 Feb, 2014

Post Tue Dec 21, 2021 10:57 pm

Yeah should have clarified, I meant making it like a box that pops out to the side of the pads. Thanks again, I love your work.

Return to “Apisonic Labs”