The AI DAW

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Aloysius wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 10:01 pm I'm starting to think AI is bollocks.
yep :ud:

vurt wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 11:11 pm
magog wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 10:16 pm I want an AI to go through all of my unfinished bits and improvisations and then piece them together in some sort of coherent form, then allow me to review and polish them.
define "coherent form"?

(may i suggest "nurse with wound - paranoia in hifi", might give you some ideas, for doing just that! :) or you might think "that vurt feller is wyrd!" :o )
Yeah, you're weird :hihi: , but weird is good, in my book!

The album is very cool. I don't know their stuff. It's like an ADHD pastiche or collage.

jancivil wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 1:18 am you've given over authority in form, the thing might not allow you to 'review and polish'
It will probably talk me into signing over my copyright too! :lol:

Why doing all the work like tagging or choosing a style yourself when the AI can sense your mood and do all of that for you?!

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... telligence

Can’t wait until canned music gets so good that it’s indistinguishable from run-of-the-mill pro composers. Then the only people left producing music will be the true weirdos, and it will be glorious. :party:
Last edited by nanostream on Thu Feb 10, 2022 9:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

magog wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 7:20 am
vurt wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 11:11 pm
magog wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 10:16 pm I want an AI to go through all of my unfinished bits and improvisations and then piece them together in some sort of coherent form, then allow me to review and polish them.
define "coherent form"?

(may i suggest "nurse with wound - paranoia in hifi", might give you some ideas, for doing just that! :) or you might think "that vurt feller is wyrd!" :o )
Yeah, you're weird :hihi: , but weird is good, in my book!

The album is very cool. I don't know their stuff. It's like an ADHD pastiche or collage.
that particular album, is a collage of their stuff.
it was a 99p cd, to introduce people to nww.
some of the other albums are not dissimilar, (huffing rag blues or parade are two heavy players here) but something like pirate radio station, is a bit different, almost hip hop dub beats. then salt marie celeste is a long form ambient noise thing...
i could go on for a while, what they are is "always interesting" :hihi:

glad you enjoyed :ud:

Aloysius wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 10:01 pm I'm starting to think AI is bollocks.
Start worrying when AI thinks you are bollocks

:hihi:
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”