Phase Plant , OK Now what ?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

BONES wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 3:32 am
j wazza wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 11:06 amif you don't need to or want to, then that's fine for you, but I and other people like having the option to do stuff like that because you can sometimes make cool noises with it
I can make really cool noises (and obnoxious smells) with my arse but I choose not to because it's stupid. Seriously, though, there are a billion ways to make cool noises without needing your whole DAW to do it so why make simple processes so f**king complicated?
Art, ffs
ImageImageImageImage

It has as much to do with art as house painting.
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

im confused but phaseplant cannot do granular synthesis? quite shocked.
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

Caine123 wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 12:22 am im confused but phaseplant cannot do granular synthesis? quite shocked.
the reverser effect is like a granular effect and when you put it in poly mode and use keyfollow modulation and/or have different chord notes with different volume lfos or delay on the envelope it can sound cool, and looping the sampler can be like a granular synth, but it would be sick if it had some proper granular stuff

j wazza wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 12:59 am
Caine123 wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 12:22 am im confused but phaseplant cannot do granular synthesis? quite shocked.
the reverser effect is like a granular effect and when you put it in poly mode and use keyfollow modulation and/or have different chord notes with different volume lfos or delay on the envelope it can sound cool, and looping the sampler can be like a granular synth, but it would be sick if it had some proper granular stuff
Could be coming in V2 tbh I dunno
Don't trust those with words of weakness, they are the most aggressive

I recently watched the YouTube livestream with Kilohearts developers from June 2021, where the granular question was asked, and the devs have been considering the idea for future updates to the Generators. In fact they stated that Granular would be the first of any new Generators to come.

Since the v2.0 beta was shown here almost a year ago, the v2.0 release shouldn't be too far off at this point! However, since they had not yet started coding a Granular generator, I assume that it's not guaranteed to be part of v2.0.

Skip ahead to these topics:
Thoughts on Granular - 11:00 (mm:ss)
v2.0 beta demo - 38:00 (mm:ss)
v2.0 free or paid upgrade? - 01:41:50 (hh:mm:ss)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pRMN--Zwkc&t=13s
Windows 10 and too many plugins

To whom it may concern: you can get kHS Slice EQ (worth € 79) now for free at adsrsounds.com with every paid purchase :)

I got it while I bought a samplepack there for only € 10,00.

Tempting!

PasePlant $91.51
add something to go over $100 and get $20 0ff.

Best Service . com
https://www.bestservice.com/en/phase_plant.html

Works also on items that are already on sale.

HBanner Happy New Year 2024 Promo Code
Happy New Year's Promo Codes:

Save 20 €/$ with every purchase from 100 €/$ - Promo Code: HNY-20-24

Save 40 €/$ with every purchase from 200 €/$ - Promo Code: HNY-40-24

Simply enter one of the Promo Codes upon checkout and save. You can use the code as often as you like, but only one per order and not in combination with any other promo/voucher codes.

Offer valid through January 1.
Last edited by Kalamata Kid on Fri Dec 29, 2023 7:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Your obsession with constant plugin price updates is getting a little creepy.

enCiphered wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 5:37 pm Your obsession with constant plugin price updates is getting a little creepy.
why sould we pay the full price when there is sales or free offer?

now sale phase plane and get Beatsurfing RANDOM
aliasing plugin owner
:?

The link leads to ... Nothing.
But the site search works. 100 Euro. Same price, as on Kilohearts website.

Currently $83.16 in cart with group discount at JrrShop.
https://www.jrrshop.com/checkout/cart/

Shame that I need a new synth like a third leg...

Return to “Instruments”