FunkyABX : blind tests in your browser

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

AUTO-ADMIN: Non-MP3, WAV, OGG, SoundCloud, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter and Facebook links in this post have been protected automatically. Once the member reaches 5 posts the links will function as normal.
Hello,

This is a (free) tool I made that allows you to make blind audio tests and ask people (and yourself :wink:) to rank and/or identify the different tracks, with the player switching seamlessly between them for easier comparison. Rating can be done in many ways (ranking, stars ...).

https://abx.funkybits.fr/ (https://abx.funkybits.fr/)

I hope some will find it useful. I'm open to suggestions!

Thanks for sharing here! Haven't had the need for this yet, but I saw it's been getting some very positive feedback on Gearslutz. Hopefully we see some fun shootouts in the future using it.

Hello everyone,

A quick post to announce that I finally got the time to implement an often requested feature: local tests.

Local tests are ephemeral tests that use local files directly. While they can't be shared, they are quicker to create, do self-delete and do not transmit your audio files through any server.

The form to add audio tracks has also been improved for local and regular tests with the following:
- Ability to select/add multiple files at once.
- Auto track naming based on the file name.
- Drag & drop support.

Other improvements:
- Test result pages have a Disqus widget for discussions.
- Embed option.
- Many bug fixes and small improvements.

Thanks.

The latest features:

- You can generate invitation links, send them by email, and see the results once the test is taken
- You can export your test results as an image and as a link
- You can close a test instead of deleting it to keep the results.
- You can schedule a test to self-close at a future date.

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”