Selling Eventide plugins

Official support for: eventide.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I got H949 a while ago and I found myself not using it too much and I wish to sell it or trade it. How do I go about it - do I just send the product code to the buyer, deactivate it in my iLok account and then use the Transfer License button in iLok to send it to the buyer?

Product code not needed, AFAIR, just deactivate and transfer the license. Im pretty sure that's how Ive done it, and a quick search confirms in more detail...

viewtopic.php?p=7643696#p7643696
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

samesung wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 11:59 am I got H949 a while ago and I found myself not using it too much and I wish to sell it or trade it. How do I go about it - do I just send the product code to the buyer, deactivate it in my iLok account and then use the Transfer License button in iLok to send it to the buyer?
No need to send the product code, just do the iLok transfer.

whyterabbyt wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 12:13 pm Product code not needed, AFAIR, just deactivate and transfer the license. Im pretty sure that's how Ive done it, and a quick search confirms in more detail...

viewtopic.php?p=7643696#p7643696
Thank you for this link and the explanation! This forum is huge, I knew there was a guide out there somewhere, probably :D Although, I was quite unpleasantly surprised by the $25 licence transfer fee iLok charges.

Return to “Eventide”