Why don’t u-he synths Sound as good as hardware?

If you are new here check this forum first, your question may have been answered.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Yer mom
Capitalism is a cancer of the human mind, as with all authoritarianisms. It opulently gluttonizes the selfish and carelessly starves the meek. It consumes Mother Earth and Humanity unhealthily, currently.

I sold my hardware after getting Diva.

my mom
Capitalism is a cancer of the human mind, as with all authoritarianisms. It opulently gluttonizes the selfish and carelessly starves the meek. It consumes Mother Earth and Humanity unhealthily, currently.

I'm not going to read this whole thread but to answer the original question it's because of you need a lot of oversampling to get that clear sound and that is CPU intensive.

You need wires and wood to sound analog ... it's true :ud:

Biome_Digital wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 7:52 am I sold my hardware after getting Diva.
Haha! DIVA is great but it never sounds as good as my analog synths.

You need to install some wood side panels to your computer, your u-he synth will sound warmer.
If you want to tweak the sound further to be more analog, install some succulent plants next to your computer desk that does wonder.

I thought u-he synths did come with wooden panels as standard. At least one has I think. You really need a touchscreen to take full advantage though.

If this is not trolling attempt then the OP should post a sample, a patch, and a sequence to begin with. Otherwise, it's just trolling, right?

videoeyes wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 1:52 am I'm not going to read this whole thread but to answer the original question it's because of you need a lot of oversampling to get that clear sound and that is CPU intensive.
stop necroing pointless shit.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

What U-He synth is the first thing to distinguish. Diva and the Repro series sound superbly analogue to my ears.

Hardware always sounds better as it has physical presence and is more expensive, therefore it must sound better. It's how the human brain works

YnJ wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 8:09 am Hardware always sounds better as it has physical presence and is more expensive, therefore it must sound better. It's how the human brain works
My PC has a physical presence and it was expensive.
thecontrolcentre wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 2:06 am You need wires and wood to sound analog ... it's true :ud:
My PC has wires and a wooden coaster on top.

SHall1000 wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 8:17 am
My PC has a physical presence and it was expensive.
Good for you! Your PC is better than any virtual PC :party:

- Why don’t u-he synths Sound as good as hardware?
- coz u-he sounds better!
:)

Return to “Getting Started (AKA What is the best...?)”