black feather broadcasts_the destruction of beautiful things

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

she is pure corvus corvus
what did u do to me?

--or is that just some more modular noodling

...u nearly gave me the hiccups again
or wait __hmm

she damn nearly kindle the orb if u skip through it a bit

The Thing From Outer Space approves. Xha xha xhi xha.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

OOh, did the aliens already arrive? :?: :?: :?: :?:
free mp3s + info: andy-enroe.de songs + weird stuff: enroe.de

enroe wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 10:07 am OOh, did the aliens already arrive? :?: :?: :?: :?:
they've come for the end of the world sale :o
or to save us

depends who you listen to.

whyterabbyt wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 10:03 am The Thing From Outer Space approves. Xha xha xhi xha.
the gamecat says thank you.

nix808 wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 12:16 am she is pure corvus corvus
what did u do to me?

--or is that just some more modular noodling

...u nearly gave me the hiccups again
or wait __hmm

she damn nearly kindle the orb if u skip through it a bit
there is a tiny bit of modular samples in there, but it's all audiothing - noises, with my own samples (one set of 8). layered.
no fx except onboard or baked in to samples.
theres bits of all kinds in there, guitar, synth, voices, found sounds and stuff!

interesting use of divergent sound sources for the black colour of sound vurt,
ta

nix808 wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:11 pm interesting use of divergent sound sources for the black colour of sound vurt,
ta
black feather broadcasts is a different project uses a lot of plunderphonics so it's not vurt, so he doesn't get sued :)

two sugars with your plunder?

nix808 wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:51 pm two sugars with your plunder?

just one, im sweet enough already! :D

tbf, some of it is public domain. the important bit anyway.
the rest, ah well, im happy if alex jones gets pissed off with me, free advertising :hihi:

Listening now ... about 18 mins in. I love that sweet melodic vocal line that drifted in a few times. Liking the LCR panning a lot. Keeps things from getting muddy. IMHO it sounds quite different to your vurt material. More "digital" maybe? You should send it to Hainbach ...

Time for a second listen i think :tu:

thecontrolcentre wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 11:32 pm Listening now ... about 18 mins in. I love that sweet melodic vocal line that drifted in a few times. Liking the LCR panning a lot. Keeps things from getting muddy. IMHO it sounds quite different to your vurt material. More "digital" maybe? You should send it to Hainbach ...

Time for a second listen i think :tu:
wow thanks :D not sure how id send it to him? not sure i should spam his videos?

i think the heavy digitising comes from noises on board bit crusher (which i may ask about a "thing" just the crusher, don't have a good one in software tbh...) as it's predominantly bits of previous modular recordings with some of the other bits mixed in.

the melodic vocal, you don't recognise it? tiny tim, tiptoe through the tulips :hihi:

thanks for listening 8)

vurt wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 6:12 pm wow thanks :D not sure how id send it to him? not sure i should spam his videos?
you can message him via his instagram ...
https://www.instagram.com/hainbach101/
vurt wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 6:12 pm tiny tim, tiptoe through the tulips :hihi:
awesome :hihi:

thecontrolcentre wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 7:41 pm
vurt wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 6:12 pm wow thanks :D not sure how id send it to him? not sure i should spam his videos?
you can message him via his instagram ...
https://www.instagram.com/hainbach101/
vurt wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 6:12 pm tiny tim, tiptoe through the tulips :hihi:
awesome :hihi:
ah cool thanks :)
i did check for an email or something, but didn't think of insta :dog:

the tiny tim track is great for twisting up, as it's already a bit creepy :hihi:

Return to “Music Cafe”