Fullbucket FB-7999 only / EDM / Instrumental - Ignorrant

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey Music Cafe,

yet another One Synth Challenge Track I'm sharing with you. It features fullbuckets FB-7999 as the only VSTi. It is accompanied by a variety of different free and DAW-native FX.

Enjoy the track here: https://soundcloud.com/p-e-t-e-r-h/pete ... -ignorrant

I spent quite some time to craft a punchy mix.... It took some effort to get a decent kick out of the synth with 3-Layers and excessive FX treatment... And with he help of MeldaProductions excellent and *free* MTremolo I was able to get fine control over the pseudo BDR-SideChain-Pumping. It even helps you to impove stereo - you can have slightly off pumping left and right... Melda is just hilarious and obviously completely underrated.

Hope you enjoy the track. Looking forward to reading your comments...

] Peter:H [

Good track, exciting. :tu:

Great driving track. Love the galloping rhythm. I often use the native Logic tremolo for side chain and gating effects. It's great for wind up/downs as well by automating the rate, you can get really nice stutters.
eassae.com
“I do nothing professionally, I do everything for fun.”—Prince, Under the Cherry Moon

margaret0547 wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 6:58 pm Good track, exciting. :tu:
Many thanks for your nice feedback, margaret0547!

I am truly enjoying your work.
Very good recording.
Very fun beat and great drums.
Rene

eassae wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 10:17 pm Great driving track. Love the galloping rhythm. I often use the native Logic tremolo for side chain and gating effects. It's great for wind up/downs as well by automating the rate, you can get really nice stutters.
Thanks for you nice comment, eassae...
Oh, the good old days, when Logic was available on Windows as well. Logic was really such an amazing DAW already back then. I remember that I did a lot of crazy things with the environment stuff. And I actually started to hate apple when they kicked me off logic after buying emagic ... but this is another story...

Very enjoyable recording.
Truly a workout or driving beat, very exhilarating and motivating.
I even like the whistle sound.
Love it!!!
Rene

Rene Asologuitar wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 8:27 pm Very enjoyable recording.
Truly a workout or driving beat, very exhilarating and motivating.
I even like the whistle sound.
Love it!!!
Rene
Cool, Rene! Many thanks for your nice feedback!

i really like the part starting at around 2:00 - the harmonies and the rhythm. The distortion (or the "grit") is sometimes a bit too much for my taste (and tbh i am not a big fan of the "whistle"-sound. But both are personal things. Overall really nice and impressive for just one synth.
it is better to have a track with some mistakes than a track without any soul
myself in 2022

tomtom1 wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 10:48 am i really like the part starting at around 2:00 - the harmonies and the rhythm. The distortion (or the "grit") is sometimes a bit too much for my taste (and tbh i am not a big fan of the "whistle"-sound. But both are personal things. Overall really nice and impressive for just one synth.
Cool! Thanks tomtom for your nice feedback and your honest words ... I bet your right saying the whistle is not everybodies cup of tea.

The story of the whistle - I was playing with the synth looking for interesting sounds ... and by surprise the whistle emerged ... and it immediately triggered memories of a song I used to listen when I was young and whose title/band I forgot ... nevertheless I had to put it into the track as an homage ;-)

Return to “Music Cafe”