(^_-)≡★

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

eassae.com
“I do nothing professionally, I do everything for fun.”—Prince, Under the Cherry Moon

Pretty cool. Enjoyed it - all the bits through out and the pretty ending.

margaret0547 wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 7:15 pm Pretty cool. Enjoyed it - all the bits through out and the pretty ending.
Thanks Margaret :tu:
eassae.com
“I do nothing professionally, I do everything for fun.”—Prince, Under the Cherry Moon

I hear a melancholic piano beginning, which then abruptly turns
into loudness and mutates into an urban pop song with many
beautiful melody lines. The variety of instruments is overwhelming
- nevertheless, the lightness and weirdness remains. Only with longer
listening one recognizes repetitive and thus recognizable motifs.

All in all: A beautiful and even somewhat demanding song! I enjoyed
it very much. :tu:
free mp3s + info: andy-enroe.de songs + weird stuff: enroe.de

HI eassae,
The melodies are so inviting, so nice.
I always enjoy your creations.
This one is so peaceful and relaxing.
Thanks for sharing.
Rene

enroe wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 7:05 pm I hear a melancholic piano beginning, which then abruptly turns
into loudness and mutates into an urban pop song with many
beautiful melody lines. The variety of instruments is overwhelming
- nevertheless, the lightness and weirdness remains. Only with longer
listening one recognizes repetitive and thus recognizable motifs.

All in all: A beautiful and even somewhat demanding song! I enjoyed
it very much. :tu:
Thanks very much enroe :)
eassae.com

Rene Asologuitar wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 2:16 am HI eassae,
The melodies are so inviting, so nice.
I always enjoy your creations.
This one is so peaceful and relaxing.
Thanks for sharing.
Rene
Cheers Rene :tu:
eassae.com

Although this has quite a "heavy" sound, due in large measure to the beat/rhythm, I really enjoyed the piece, especially the piano melodies and the chordal backing, which have a mysterious character. I think those parts of your work would lend themselves well to scoring/OST for mystery/horror movies or possibly TV series. I'm just thinking out loud here. Your tracks certainly work very well as compositions in their current form.

Good work :)

seismic1 wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 11:13 pm Although this has quite a "heavy" sound, due in large measure to the beat/rhythm, I really enjoyed the piece, especially the piano melodies and the chordal backing, which have a mysterious character. I think those parts of your work would lend themselves well to scoring/OST for mystery/horror movies or possibly TV series. I'm just thinking out loud here. Your tracks certainly work very well as compositions in their current form.

Good work :)
Thanks very much seismic1! I've definitely had a few comments over the years that music for picture would be avenue for me to pursue.
eassae.com

Return to “Music Cafe”