(^_-)≡★

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
User avatar
eassae
KVRian
Topic Starter
729 posts since 18 May, 2021

Post Fri Apr 29, 2022 11:03 am

eassae.com
Audius | SoundCloud | NAUGHT
"Arts and crafts have been canceled due to poor taste"—Bill Murray, Meatballs

User avatar
margaret0547
KVRist
316 posts since 20 Nov, 2021

Post Fri Apr 29, 2022 11:15 am

Pretty cool. Enjoyed it - all the bits through out and the pretty ending.

User avatar
eassae
KVRian
Topic Starter
729 posts since 18 May, 2021

Post Sun May 01, 2022 4:00 am

margaret0547 wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 11:15 am Pretty cool. Enjoyed it - all the bits through out and the pretty ending.
Thanks Margaret :tu:
eassae.com
Audius | SoundCloud | NAUGHT
"Arts and crafts have been canceled due to poor taste"—Bill Murray, Meatballs

enroe
KVRAF
1811 posts since 19 Mar, 2008 from germany

Post Sun May 01, 2022 11:05 am

I hear a melancholic piano beginning, which then abruptly turns
into loudness and mutates into an urban pop song with many
beautiful melody lines. The variety of instruments is overwhelming
- nevertheless, the lightness and weirdness remains. Only with longer
listening one recognizes repetitive and thus recognizable motifs.

All in all: A beautiful and even somewhat demanding song! I enjoyed
it very much. :tu:
free mp3s + info: andy-enroe.de songs + weird stuff: enroe.de

Rene Asologuitar
KVRist
230 posts since 2 Apr, 2022

Post Sun May 01, 2022 6:16 pm

HI eassae,
The melodies are so inviting, so nice.
I always enjoy your creations.
This one is so peaceful and relaxing.
Thanks for sharing.
Rene

User avatar
eassae
KVRian
Topic Starter
729 posts since 18 May, 2021

Post Mon May 02, 2022 3:20 am

enroe wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 11:05 am I hear a melancholic piano beginning, which then abruptly turns
into loudness and mutates into an urban pop song with many
beautiful melody lines. The variety of instruments is overwhelming
- nevertheless, the lightness and weirdness remains. Only with longer
listening one recognizes repetitive and thus recognizable motifs.

All in all: A beautiful and even somewhat demanding song! I enjoyed
it very much. :tu:
Thanks very much enroe :)
eassae.com
Audius | SoundCloud | NAUGHT
"Arts and crafts have been canceled due to poor taste"—Bill Murray, Meatballs

User avatar
eassae
KVRian
Topic Starter
729 posts since 18 May, 2021

Post Mon May 02, 2022 3:20 am

Rene Asologuitar wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 6:16 pm HI eassae,
The melodies are so inviting, so nice.
I always enjoy your creations.
This one is so peaceful and relaxing.
Thanks for sharing.
Rene
Cheers Rene :tu:
eassae.com
Audius | SoundCloud | NAUGHT
"Arts and crafts have been canceled due to poor taste"—Bill Murray, Meatballs

User avatar
seismic1
KVRAF
10720 posts since 13 Mar, 2009 from UK

Post Tue May 03, 2022 3:13 pm

Although this has quite a "heavy" sound, due in large measure to the beat/rhythm, I really enjoyed the piece, especially the piano melodies and the chordal backing, which have a mysterious character. I think those parts of your work would lend themselves well to scoring/OST for mystery/horror movies or possibly TV series. I'm just thinking out loud here. Your tracks certainly work very well as compositions in their current form.

Good work :)

User avatar
eassae
KVRian
Topic Starter
729 posts since 18 May, 2021

Post Thu May 05, 2022 3:00 am

seismic1 wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 3:13 pm Although this has quite a "heavy" sound, due in large measure to the beat/rhythm, I really enjoyed the piece, especially the piano melodies and the chordal backing, which have a mysterious character. I think those parts of your work would lend themselves well to scoring/OST for mystery/horror movies or possibly TV series. I'm just thinking out loud here. Your tracks certainly work very well as compositions in their current form.

Good work :)
Thanks very much seismic1! I've definitely had a few comments over the years that music for picture would be avenue for me to pursue.
eassae.com
Audius | SoundCloud | NAUGHT
"Arts and crafts have been canceled due to poor taste"—Bill Murray, Meatballs

Return to “Music Cafe”