Contest: May - Gossip + result

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

folderol wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 10:22 am Chickenman - you need to set the download link on your entry :dog:
It was there before but he removed it. :dog: :dog:

mountainmaster wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 11:38 am
folderol wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 10:22 am Chickenman - you need to set the download link on your entry :dog:
It was there before but he removed it. :dog: :dog:
!!! :?
Dare I ask why?
It wasn't me! (well, actually, it probably was) - apparently now an 'elderly' so maybe I forgot!

Oh, I reuploaded with a few minor tweaks, just an oversight - should be fixt now. (I not pro enough to pay Soundcloud for the "replace" feature lel).
I play guitar

donkey tugger wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 11:27 pm 'Like a sweary Billy Bragg', he said... :hihi:

You've been warned...sweary carping about the toooories and other minor annoyances in an indie jangle pop stompin' stylee (with a bit of inspiration from Brittany Spears... :scared: )

Had the chords for this floating around for ages and had recorded them with the plastic midi-geetar. Kept a lot of the sampled stuff in.

Petty Pois
Has something changed in your setup?
The vocals seem more present and forward than usual.
Is materialism devouring your musical output? :ud:

The Noodlist wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 3:41 pm
donkey tugger wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 11:27 pm 'Like a sweary Billy Bragg', he said... :hihi:

You've been warned...sweary carping about the toooories and other minor annoyances in an indie jangle pop stompin' stylee (with a bit of inspiration from Brittany Spears... :scared: )

Had the chords for this floating around for ages and had recorded them with the plastic midi-geetar. Kept a lot of the sampled stuff in.

Petty Pois
Has something changed in your setup?
The vocals seem more present and forward than usual.

Nope, same old mic and stuff. Mebbe just mixed them a bit louder :hihi: . There's a bit of ducking of the higher bass frequencies too, to help them stand out. Apart from the obvious harmonized stuff there's no doubled vocals or anything either. Got to mix it up a bit sometimes...

Well really!
We've actually got enough entries to have to make some decisions
... if I can remember what they are :D
It wasn't me! (well, actually, it probably was) - apparently now an 'elderly' so maybe I forgot!

May has brought an interesting batch of music indeed! :clap: Good quality except poor harvon stuff, eh.

Great quality and really chuffed to see more entries. Lets hope this continues!
I've not seen it go over 10 entries (only started this year). Do we rank our top 10 - and leave the rest with zero points?
Captain Silverpants

Sometimes we add a few HMs (honorable mentions) if there are some a bit special that don't quite make the grade, otherwise we don't give them zero, we just don't mention them in the numbered list.

harvon wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 12:05 pm May has brought an interesting batch of music indeed! :clap: Good quality except poor harvon stuff, eh.
Harvon's alright. You just leave him alone.
Sheesh! Everyone's a critic :ud: :clown:

pur boeuf
Can't get to your track. Google wants a login. Ain't gonna happen :scared:

ok i think it's fixed
sorry it was really difficult yesterday to make things in only 24 h :wheee:

Thanks. Got it now.

harvon:

Just want to add a clarification to my submission. It is supposed to be a movie score like you are watching a movie.

Removing my track.

Return to “Music Cafe”