Rapid Composer Demo Time Limit?

Official support for: musicdevelopments.com
Aspects of Tone
KVRist
Topic Starter
49 posts since 6 Feb, 2015

Post Tue May 10, 2022 4:22 am

Hello,

I am trying out the demo version of Rapid Composer but could not find anything on a time limit. There is nothing when the program starts and the only reference I could find was from back in 2018 for an older version.

Thanks in advance.
Last edited by Aspects of Tone on Tue May 10, 2022 5:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

BluGenes
KVRian
1420 posts since 15 May, 2017

Post Tue May 10, 2022 5:03 am

Hey.. I suppose the real answer would be from Atilla, the author.. but, he only checks in a couple times a week here, so, you may not see an answer for a while. (I try and help him out when I can..)

I actually don't remember myself, but, I think it stays in demo mode until you register it.

Aspects of Tone
KVRist
Topic Starter

Post Tue May 10, 2022 5:08 am

BluGenes wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 5:03 am Hey.. I suppose the real answer would be from Atilla, the author.. but, he only checks in a couple times a week here, so, you may not see an answer for a while. (I try and help him out when I can..)
Thanks for the reply. Only just started so I am in no rush.
BluGenes wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 5:03 am I actually don't remember myself, but, I think it stays in demo mode until you register it.
I have a feeling this might be the case as there is no countdown of the days remaining that I see in other demos.

Cheers.

BluGenes
KVRian
1420 posts since 15 May, 2017

Post Tue May 10, 2022 5:27 am

Sounds good.. also check out the tips and tricks area here.. tons of great stuff there about RC.. enjoy!

musicdevelopments
KVRAF
4758 posts since 9 Jan, 2010

Post Tue May 10, 2022 5:52 am

Hello Aspects of Tone,

actually there is a 30-day limitation for the demo, however this restarts with each update. If the demo expires, please let me know and I'll tell you how to restart it...

Thanks,
Attila
https://www.musicdevelopments.com
Innovative music software for creative musicians - home of RapidComposer, Melodya, Syne and Fyler (NEW!)

Aspects of Tone
KVRist
Topic Starter

Post Tue May 10, 2022 6:08 am

musicdevelopments wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 5:52 am Hello Aspects of Tone,

actually there is a 30-day limitation for the demo, however this restarts with each update. If the demo expires, please let me know and I'll tell you how to restart it...

Thanks,
Attila
Thanks very much. Back to the testing :-)

Return to “MusicDevelopments”