Kilohearts Updates the Entire Kilohearts Ecosystem to v2

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion

Kilohearts has announced a significant free update to the entire Kilohearts Ecosystem of plugins with the release of Kilohearts v2.

The Kilohearts v2 update is focused mainly on modulation with the introduction of new modulators and the incorporation of the Phase Plant modulation system to Multipass and Snap Heap, dramatically increasing the possibilities for dynamic modular effects creation.

In addition, there are a number of improvements to the functionality, GUI, and optimisation of Phase Plant, Multipass and Snap Heap. These include MPE support, improved visualisation of modulation connections, external automation for any parameter, modulator/effects groups, and much more.

To help users discover the myriad new possibilities for audio processing and sound design that have been opened up by this update there is also lots of new factory content to explore.

Kilohearts' semi-modular synth, Phase Plant, will be available for just $99 until June 13th to mark the occasion.

To find out more about Kilohearts v2 read this blog post: https://kilohearts.com/blog/kilohearts-v2-is-here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVmrRfk8FdM

Excellent) We were all waiting for this. The modulation system now looks completely insane. Thanks

Thanx. Great update price :party:
More BPM please

Thank you.
rsp
sound sculptist

Awesome!

How do I find the new Factory Content? is there a quick way? (I tried searching 2.0 that didn't work)
thanks
rsp
sound sculptist

zvenx wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 12:57 pm How do I find the new Factory Content? is there a quick way? (I tried searching 2.0 that didn't work)
thanks
rsp
I couldn't see it either?
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

They also changed their bundles.. for instance.. https://kilohearts.com/products/kilohearts_essentials

the free one has a lot more stuff now.

So only much fewer are paid add ons now...... makes the $99 Phase Plant sale much better that if you bought it in the last sale.

rsp
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sound sculptist

zvenx wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 1:29 pm They also changed their bundles.. for instance.. https://kilohearts.com/products/kilohearts_essentials

the free one has a lot more stuff now.

So only much fewer are paid add ons now...... makes the $99 Phase Plant sale much better that if you bought it in the last sale.

rsp
https://kilohearts.com/pricing_update
More BPM please

Thanks..
"We believe that these changes will benefit all of our customers, old and new"

not sure that is accurate though.... as an old customer who had everything except many of the custom banks :)
rsp
sound sculptist

zvenx wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 2:15 pm Thanks..

not sure that is accurate though.... as an old customer who had everything except many of the custom banks :)
rsp
Ditto- had ultimate, but V2 is free for PP and Multipass and the new modulation stuff is immense in both so no complaints!
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

Indeed.
rsp
sound sculptist

I find this a fantastic and very generous move!!

The new update for free is already great but offering all the plugins for free is a fantastic step especially for newcomers as was the subscription model all the time already!
Very appreciated here!

i think more of the effects should have been free to start with, but ive paid for many of them now (especially as they sent out so many vouchers recently to get people to buy them before they made them free)
i feel the people who bought these effects should get something else for free to make up for being persuaded to buy them with like 4 or 5 vouchers in a couple months before being made free

SLiC wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 2:17 pm
zvenx wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 2:15 pm Thanks..

rsp
Ditto- had ultimate, but V2 is free for PP and Multipass and the new modulation stuff is immense in both so no complaints!
In the FAQ they say you can write them an email if you bought stuff 3 months ago and are unhappy. As far as I am concerned, I had all snapins before and am quite happy with the update. Absolutely great. And I also appreciate the small changes to the GUI. Just wow.

Return to “Effects”