The Light

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Let me join the others in this thread and just say I agree with all the comments before me. :tu:
Sound C loud
Band C amp
Clicks and pops is all I get

Rene,
Thank you for review! Now listening to your recording (nice audio quality). Beautiful song, guitar playing and singing! Great job, one of your best overall. :)
You can hear my original music at this link: https://www.soundclick.com/artist/defau ... dID=224436

sbj wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 7:02 pm Let me join the others in this thread and just say I agree with all the comments before me. :tu:
Hi sbj,
You are so much appreciated.
Thank you so much for your time and listen!!!
Respectfully,
Rene

aaron aardvark wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 3:17 am Rene,
Thank you for review! Now listening to your recording (nice audio quality). Beautiful song, guitar playing and singing! Great job, one of your best overall. :)
Hi Aaron,
You are always a terrific supporter!
Love your wonderful comments.
Thank you!
Rene

ChameleonMusic wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 5:20 pm Seriously good version!

For me the element that stood out more than any other was the beautifully judged ebb and flow / rise and fall of the vocal phrasing...doubly tough to do when playing the guitar at the same time!
I don't know if this is still a thing but +1 to what ChameleonMusic said. You really take these songs to a higher level with your phrasing and it seems so effortless.

I don't know if this is still a thing but +1 to what ChameleonMusic said. You really take these songs to a higher level with your phrasing and it seems so effortless.
[/quote]
Hi guitarmiester,
You are such a generous and inspiring person, and I really appreciate you!!!
Your truly humbling comments are much loved.
+1 is still well and alive, and I am elated to receive this huge compliment!!!
Respectfully,
Rene

It sounds like 'Bridge Over Troubled Waters'. Kept imagining this being performed on 'Britains Got Talent'... and Simon Cowell giving a thumbs up.
KVR S1-Thread | The Intrancersonic-Design Source > Program Resource | Studio One Resource | Music Gallery | 2D / 3D Sci-fi Art | GUI Projects | Animations | Photography | Film Docs | 80's Cartoons | Games | Music Hardware |

Hi TI,
Very nice and kind comments!
I love it, and very humbled by your words!!!
Thank you so much!!!
Rene

Return to “Music Cafe”