Can you or should you NOT combine other products with Dialogue:Extract in particular?

If you are new here check this forum first, your question may have been answered.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I am honestly surprised I haven't seen this covered in FAQ or even the manuals, etc. Is Dialogue:Extract designed to be the total shebang for removing non-vocal speech in the most comprehensive manner without any other ones being used as well like Digital Restoration Suite, Equalize, or DeFilter as just some examples.

I have a lot of audio recordings of very very faint conversation that I have to keep trying to bring up in volume, make much more audible with clarity and remove or dampen down the other superfluous or even just non-complementary audio sounds.

Since this is a very difficult task in itself...I wanted to know should I stick with and master the one program Dialogue:Extract or would you wholeheartedly recommend I combine and mix many of these to get a superb result as they can all be different facets that would affect sound with a very specialized engine and design.

Thank you

Ken

No such plugin as Dialogue:Extract as far as I can see.

But if you mean Extract:Dialogue by Acon Digital, you could maybe try posting in the Acon Digital forum as to whether its supposed to be used on its own. But it seems to be dedicated to the single task of isolating dialogue, maybe you could try more generic noise reduction first though.
for removing non-vocal speech
Not sure if that's what you mean either, all speech is vocal. Do you mean non-speech sounds?
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

Ph0nyxtian wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 12:35 pm[...] Dialogue:Extract [...]
Not a suitable question for the "Getting Started (AKA What is the best...?)" sub-section of KvrAudio.
Me thinks you meant to go here: viewforum.php?f=218
(and indeed the product is named reversed Extract:Dialogue)
We are the KVR collective. Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated. Image
My MusicCalc is served over https!!

Return to “Getting Started (AKA What is the best...?)”