New Mid-Tempo :) (let me know what you think)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

1:55 ~ 2:30 is my favorite part and I like the immediate buildup afterwards. All in all the beat is quite interesting, not sure where it would fit in. A party, a workout, not really study music but I could vibe to this under certain circumstances !
I also enjoyed Conjuring. Good job!

Mix sounds good on phone speakers. I really like the sections after the first "ROBOT!" and the break/build. I would have liked that high energy bit after buildup to go longer, I didn't think you needed to bring it back down for the outtro, but I also don't know much about anything. Nice work.

Love the beat, very captivating.
The mix is perfect.
"Robot" is nice and quite invigorating.
Love this.
Rene

Just want to say thank you everyone for the kind words. iv only been producing this genre for about 5 days so im still new to it haha :)

Very nice! What genre is it? You've managed to take just a few musical ideas and keep it interesting for most of the 4 minutes. The only place it drags for me is in the break, which I reckon could be half as long. But someone else thinks that's the best bit so it's neither nor there in the end.
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

That was cool. You are a natural at mixing too!
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

Return to “Music Cafe”