510K Creatives - Seqund

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

If you're making House or Techno or groove based dance music this might be the last sequencer you need to buy. This thing just oozes GROOVE!

https://510k.myshopify.com/products/seq ... -sequencer

Activated Seqund plugin "forgets" license when offline.
Now my license key doesn´t work anymore.
Wonky.
The average bored guy

this was my only black friday purchase, along with Phoscyon 2 ;)
there's probably a few similar tools to this, but i love the interface.
hopefully i can integrate this into a few channels of my live sets. it's a useful tool!

Sorry, my bad.
Seqund recognizes/ remembers the serialcode.
But switches back into demomode when rebooting computer without active internetconnection.
The average bored guy

How come ive only just found out about this, this is great... please dont tell me the BF price...

bite_me wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 9:36 pm Sorry, my bad.
But switches back into demomode when rebooting computer without active internetconnection.
This would kill its use for live performances! Out there I don‘t have and don’t want a connection…

Hi,
after re-entering the serial it works for now even offline. Hope it stays like this. Will observe and tell.
The average bored guy

Okay, maybe I understand now.

Registered while opened in Bitwig -> works.
Opened then in Reason -> unregistered/ demomode.
Then opened in Bitwig -> unregistered/ demomode.
Have to register it online again.
Win10, BWS 4.2
Latest version of seqund.
The average bored guy

i discovered this today, on a plane, as i was about to finish something simple.
Unregistered when i'm offline, pain in the ass.

That sounds like it's intentionally broken. A really dumb protection method if true...not even demoing it if that's the case. I can't rely on internet connection where my studio is (even at home). Sounded interesting initially.

By the way...what/who are 510k creatives? Is that the company? I'll have to bookmark their name to never buy anything from them if they use that dumb protection on all products.

He makes MAX4Live stuff. Seqund was made for him by HY-Plugins so I assume this is HY's copy protection. If that ends up deterring you from using HY-Plugins, keep in mind that he makes useful lite versions of most of his products that (obviously) don't require any copy protection at all.

sqigls wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 4:14 pm
i discovered this today, on a plane, as i was about to finish something simple.
Unregistered when i'm offline, pain in the ass.
Contacted Tadashi several times because of this issue and he was trying hard to help and sent me latest updates and versions. The mess unfortunately still exists. It´s a new license system different from his own plugins.
The average bored guy

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”