IK Multimedia Customer Service slow (borderline unresponsive)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

What is going on over there? It seems they must be super short staffed. No response to support tickets, and if you do get a response, its vague, and then no further response

It has been like this for years, and when they respond it’s like they didn’t even read the ticket (standard response). I don’t even bother opening a ticket, and usually get better help from forums. Other may have been luckier.

They owe me a refund, zero response. Scummy

I put in a support ticket 21 days ago and I've only gotten back an automated response. I don't think they actually have a customer service department.
Zerocrossing Media

4th Law of Robotics: When turning evil, display a red indicator light. ~[ ●_● ]~

That is IK Multimedia MO. Trick users into their ecosystem with cheap crap that has no upgrade path, then ignore any issues users have with the software they purchased . Also have an open ticket for weeks now, nothing except automated response.

Looking on the bright side, I will never ever get tempted to buy any of their crap again.

I ran into problems when I installed Studio Max into a different drive. I contacted support and got a quick response, the support guy even sent me an image of his own file system for me to follow. I just copied his setup and everything worked fine. The first time I contacted them was to ask questions about amplitude and got timely response for that also.

I'm not doubting some people have issues with support, maybe I did something differently, or was just lucky, just giving my experience.

I got a response quite quickly. They suggested a fix which didn't work, so I told them the issue was still happening. After about a week or more of not hearing anything I received another email informing me of a product update which solved the problem.

Return to “Instruments”