Tempting BF 2022

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I already made a list of what I want to get during BF as to each year, to avoid FOMO spending as much as possible.
This year mainly for Sugar Bytes Sugar bundle and Dune 3, still waiting their BF sale start, probably closer to the end of Nov I think.

Stuffs on the list that I already got this month
- Kick 2
- F.'em (got this one used)

Stuffs that are not on the list that I got this month
- Atlas 2
- Model 84

Last edited by Havok on Fri Nov 04, 2022 10:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Havok wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 8:04 pm
Digivolt wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 6:26 pm
Havok wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 6:21 pm
Digivolt wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 5:32 pm
Havok wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 10:28 am
DCrown wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 4:24 am On my list is Shaperbox 3, but still waiting
for other deals to come, I m happy
with Shaperbox 2, so...?
If you own Shaperbox 2 then the upgrade to 3 is only 29
It's $29 if you own SB2 + Noise shaper, $39 without noise
Noise shaper is part of Shaperbox 2, just added later on
It was a paid addition to Shaperbox 2, so you can have Shaperbox 2 and not Noise if you didn't want to pay for a pointless shaper
Yes, so it is a part of Shaperbox 2. You could own 3 of the different shapers if that's all you were interested in but that wouldn't be the full shaperbox
I'm not sure what the point is you're trying to argue, SB3 upgrade is $29 if you own all the SB2 shapers and $39 if you don't own Noise paid addition (if you bought SB2 before they released noise), no amount of discussion will change this fact

darkinners wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 6:33 pm Stuffs that are not on the list that I got this month
- Atlas 2
- Model 84
I sinned as well, and got Model 84 for 39 €. Pretty much an impulse no-brainer buy. Not sure if I will use it much, but, at least I have a Roland option in my paintbox now. ;)

Download SOphist wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 2:33 pm
bmanic wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 1:59 pm
fairlyclose wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 7:25 am the crazy deals for me so far
Sonnox Claro for 30
UVI prime8+ for free
Izotope Neoverb for 25

I have no plans - but I am careful not to duplicate anything - eg Claro is worth it to me at that price even tho I have other EQs, because Claro brings something different to the table (for me anyway)
Was that free Prime8 just for a day? I tried the FREEP8 code and it doesn't work. Any idea? Not that I really need a 808 but free is free. :lol:
just tried and it worked. thanks for the reminder, folks!
Nope.. can't get it working. This is what the cart/shop screen says when I hit REDEEM.

" You have not reached the minimum amount required to use this voucher "
"Wisdom is wisdom, regardless of the idiot who said it." -an idiot

I really only want Sonarworks SoundID reference and Fluffy Audio Melodies (kontakt library). But I want them at a steep discount. If not, no biggie. I don't have to have them.

bmanic wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 9:30 pm Nope.. can't get it working. This is what the cart/shop screen says when I hit REDEEM.

Worked fine when I tried it just now ...

Digivolt wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 8:50 pm I'm not sure what the point is you're trying to argue, SB3 upgrade is $29 if you own all the SB2 shapers and $39 if you don't own Noise paid addition (if you bought SB2 before they released noise), no amount of discussion will change this fact
My point is Noise shaper is a part of shaperbox, not a seperate thing. the upgrade price depends on how much you own, if you own shaperbox 2 it is $29, if you only own a number of shapers the upgrade price will be more

bmanic wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 9:30 pm
Sonnox Claro for 30
UVI prime8+ for free
Izotope Neoverb for 25

I have no plans - but I am careful not to duplicate anything - eg Claro is worth it to me at that price even tho I have other EQs, because Claro brings something different to the table (for me anyway)
Was that free Prime8 just for a day? I tried the FREEP8 code and it doesn't work. Any idea? Not that I really need a 808 but free is free. :lol:
Nope.. can't get it working. This is what the cart/shop screen says when I hit REDEEM.

Try not putting any of the VAT information in. I think I saw that being an issue on another forum.

Sonnox Claro for 30
UVI prime8+ for free
Izotope Neoverb for 25

do you have any more stuff from uvi? coukd that be it? it doesnt make much sense to me, but cant think of much more.
regarding BF deals, im waiting for tai chi reverb.
member of the guild of professional dilettantes.

Sup bros! There aren't nearly enough list threads in these forums, so let's spin up another pointless one!!!!

psynical wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 12:10 am Sup bros! There aren't nearly enough list threads in these forums, so let's spin up another pointless one!!!!
Sup broheim! Thanks for putting in the energy to type this up, along with your multiple other posts complaining about list threads. Can you point me to the 2022 Black Friday one? Thanks!

FYI, there's a cool new thing on the internet called not clicking on what you aren't interested in, you should totally check it out brokowski.

Later bro

My BF list is shrinking all the time.

The Sylenth beta for M1 has just made it shorter still.

For now it’s upgrade to Saturn 2 and possibly that replacement for RX Music Rebalance function whose name I’d have to search for.

Well, guitar stuff too but that’s different…
I lost my heart in Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateaturipukakapikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenuakitanatahu

For me similar things, BigSky (if will sale), FF upgrades, and think grab lot of RE (mainly cv relate) for using in RRP.

ROTMetro wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 10:47 pm
Sonnox Claro for 30
UVI prime8+ for free
Izotope Neoverb for 25

Try not putting any of the VAT information in. I think I saw that being an issue on another forum.
:tu: :tu: :tu:

That was the cause! Removed my VAT number, saved the profile and tried again. Now it worked.
"Wisdom is wisdom, regardless of the idiot who said it." -an idiot

Return to “Effects”