BFD 3 is AWESOME!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

BFD 3 is AWESOME.
Last edited by Smasha on Sun May 26, 2024 8:45 am, edited 6 times in total.

Works fine here... Try running as admin, it may be some permission issue.

Where I can, as a long time user (BFD1 onwards), I try to warn people about BFD3 as support will now be a s**tshow due to being owned by inMusic.

I'm wondering when you bought it if the website at any point informed you of the need to reauthorise your licence every 90 days? So whatever hell you're going through now you'll be doing again in 90 days, even though you have a perpetual licence, not a subscription.

If this wasn't made obvious to you upon purchase I suggest you try and get your money back for misrepresentation of goods sold.
Last edited by Mr Arkadin on Sun May 26, 2024 12:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BFD 3 is AWESOME!
Last edited by Smasha on Sun May 26, 2024 8:46 am, edited 2 times in total.

Probably better to have spent the money buying SD3. At least Toontrack seem an active company who have a product that works. Probably why it never goes on sale much compared to BFD.
Last edited by Mr Arkadin on Sun Nov 20, 2022 8:46 am, edited 2 times in total.

Toontrack will not allow you to upgrade from SD2 only if you own EZ drummer 2 so I am in the poo there as well.

Running fine on Win 11 for me?
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

BFD 3 is AWESOME.
Last edited by Smasha on Sun May 26, 2024 8:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

BFD 3 is AWESOME.
Last edited by Smasha on Sun May 26, 2024 8:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Smasha wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 9:08 am I go to the inmusic site,log in.
I ask for a new ticket andf it unlogs me again so I put my details in and it tellls me my details are wrong?

What the hell is going on with InMusic?

I bought BFD 3 from Plugin Boutique.
Do they know about this?
Go for a refund. PB are a UK company so will be liable under the Consumer Rights Act 2015;

https://www.businesscompanion.info/en/q ... al-content

Maybe look at Melda's MDrummer as an option, SD3 or Modo Drums.
The smallest minority on earth is the individual.
~A.Rand

It's so cheap, either it's abandonware or close-to, or the expansion packs are intended to be the main profit engine. That's assuming that once a product has had this sort of special offer pricing it will again in the future, as always seems the case. I'm tempted to pick it up as a gamble that development continues.
Every day takes figuring out all over again how to f#ckin’ live.

Smasha wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 8:43 am Toontrack will not allow you to upgrade from SD2 only if you own EZ drummer 2 so I am in the poo there as well.
This makes zero sense, unless you got confused and actually mean upgrading to EZ Drummer 3, rather than Superior Drummer 3.

BFD 3 is AWESOME.
Last edited by Smasha on Sun May 26, 2024 8:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

jens wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 12:24 pm
Smasha wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 8:43 am Toontrack will not allow you to upgrade from SD2 only if you own EZ drummer 2 so I am in the poo there as well.
This makes zero sense, unless you got confused and actually mean upgrading to EZ Drummer 3, rather than Superior Drummer 3.
Yes if you own SD 2 ,you cannot upgrade to SD 3.

Return to “Instruments”