Need the snare/clap of "inner city - good life"

How to make that sound...
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi , i need the same snare/clap used on this song of the video "inner city - good life" , i tryed some snares from a pack i have but they sounded more bigger/busier than this one, and i really want it 100% same like this one , any help ? anyone have a clean wav of this snare ? thanks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJxJxr9RlKM

Those sound like basic, bread-and-butter 909 drums to me.

If you’re wanting someone to eq them for you, my understanding from reading other posts in this sub is you just need to say the name CHOOS three times while looking in a mirror and clicking your heels together and the presets or samples should effortlessly appear below lol.

i need Help wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 12:20 am Those sound like basic, bread-and-butter 909 drums to me.

If you’re wanting someone to eq them for you, my understanding from reading other posts in this sub is you just need to say the name CHOOS three times while looking in a mirror and clicking your heels together and the presets or samples should effortlessly appear below lol.
Haha , CHOOS helped me with other sounds also , i hope he will help me with this one too..

So this is pretty close
it's a snare a kick and a clap
snare up 2 semitones and some eq on each to taste and mix the levels to where it sounds right.

might not be the exact samples but it not far off
Snare.zip
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
CHOOSX Remakes on my Youtube Channel

Return to “Sound Design”