Tone2 or Parawave Rapid? Both with expansions

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

ah yes, it does indeed drift, even with the morph setting to the lowest. thats pretty cool, thanks alot for your help. does it just drift to the right or does it also change speed and goes back to the left? im looking at the oscilloscope and it seems to go to the right only, but then Im not sure if that oscilloscope would actually change cause every synth i throw at it seems to just go to the right all the time. anyway thanks alot for the assistance

It is an accurate emulation and sounds and works as expected. Detuning goes into both directions and also has a variation of speed

very nice, thanks mr krause

PieBerger wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 11:24 am
Markus Krause wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 11:07 am
I'd really love is if there was a Random+- modulation source
This makes sense. I'll check out if it can be added in a future update
I'm happy that unipolar was implemented as standard, but wouldn't turn my nose up a bipolar option either :)
If you're talking about Icarus, have you tried an LFO+/- in mod matrix and set it to Random/S&H Noise?

Examigan wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 8:46 pm
PieBerger wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 11:24 am
Markus Krause wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 11:07 am
I'd really love is if there was a Random+- modulation source
This makes sense. I'll check out if it can be added in a future update
I'm happy that unipolar was implemented as standard, but wouldn't turn my nose up a bipolar option either :)
If you're talking about Icarus, have you tried an LFO+/- in mod matrix and set it to Random/S&H Noise?
This will work in certain cases but not others. It's not a big issue for me personally, as I generally use unipolar note/key on random but it would be be nice to have a bipolar option at some point in the future.
Always Read the Manual!

Rapid back on sale

Return to “Instruments”