Psp hertzrider2

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi what a great plugin no brainer right now 10 bucks

boombaxx wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 7:29 pm Hi what a great plugin no brainer right now 10 bucks
Less. I picked it up for $8.50 with a 15% off code from White Noise Studio you can find on YT.

People with several PSP products probably get it cheaper still.

Unfortunately, I cannot find this discount code. You can help?

I bought it thinking it would work as a doubler but alas, that is not really the point.
Intel Core i7 8700K, 16gb, Windows 10 Pro, Focusrite Scarlet 6i6

vitocorleone123 wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 9:30 pm People with several PSP products probably get it cheaper still.
I don't, despite owning a ton of their FX plugins, since I already own V1, so they insist on selling me the upgrade for 9.99 instead - yes, that's right - would I not own V1 I could get V2 cheaper right now - in other words: because I already own V1 I have to pay more.
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

yeah their customer loyalty discount programme is a bit outdated.
Like their prices in my opinion.

that said, at least they HAVE some kind of discount.
could do worse.

I probaby paid $10 when I upgraded to VW2.
Basically, the upgrade is cheap.

The issueI see is that most developers use resellers to acquire new customers, but I believe that existing customers also buy from resellers.

ukundo wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 10:50 am Basically, the upgrade is cheap.
That's not the issue - the issue is that at their own shop I - right now, during the sale of HertzRider 2 - I would have to pay more for HertzRider 2 . because I already own HertzRider 1 - than if I did not own it (because the I would get some discount on the 9.99 offer, whereas the upgrade is not discounted and I can't purchase the plugin twice apparently).

The difference would probably be something like 1.32$ or so, so you bet it's not about money.

Needless to say I could purchase HertzRider 2 at some retailer instead of their own shop - but still... I prefer vendors who keep sanity intact when it comes to pricing. :shrug:
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

My point is that some developers are callous to returning customers.
It is not in the best interest of both.

Return to “Effects”