Knob Midi CC based on focused pad?

Official support for: apisoniclabs.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

As the subject implies...If i've learned a controller knob to let's say Attack on the Amplitude section...will this learned knob affect ANY pad that's in focus? or will it be "hardwired" to that particular pad? I'm hoping that it's any pad that's in focus. Or at least give me the option....It makes no sense to create a mapping on a controller just for one pad. I'm looking for drum samplers that do this...Geist 2 had this ability but it's dead now...Maschine and MPC do this but only because of a controller that's tethered. Would love for Speedrum to have this ability...So far no other competitive product has this ability and it's a bit befuddling. Also..What about AAX? We deserve a bit of love also LOLz...

thanks in advance

It is based on an active pad. Also, under the Setup tab, it is possible to set one of two knob operating modes: absolute and relative. Relative goes well with endless knobs (rotary encoders), so there is no jumping of values.

AAX is planned, as well as some other formats.

AMAZING!! Thanks...buying now!! BTW any chance of getting pitch to go down/up 3 octaves (-/+36) instead of just 1? would help with creating new sounds...

thanks

Two octaves in total = octave on layer + octave on pad... so it can go +/- 24 in total

+/- 36 would be better...building wacked out ambient landscapes. turning a hihat into a block etc. widens the creative purpose.

Return to “Apisonic Labs”