FR: Global Chromatic Button for focused pad/Global Full Level button

Official support for: apisoniclabs.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

As the sub states. Any chance of this? The chromatic button is a big deal...so is full level for the folks who don't have a full level button on their controllers OR don't want to drag velocities.

thanks

D

Can you explain a little more, I'm not sure I understand what you want to achieve?

apologies was touring lol...I'm wondering if you could add a chromatic button wheras the focused pad will now play on the 16 or 32 pads chromatically. Ala 16 levels on the Mpc series.

dennisobj wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 8:36 am apologies was touring lol...I'm wondering if you could add a chromatic button wheras the focused pad will now play on the 16 or 32 pads chromatically. Ala 16 levels on the Mpc series.
Do you mean something like this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piIPsFkBXYs

YES!! This is necessary....we were missing this over here in the studio. Also is sample start and end assignable to midi cc? big thing for completely editing on a controller.
One last one...lol...Why not add 8 pad Banks? ala Geist. Where you would select via buttons. Maschine also does this. Why? because i don't want to call up 8 different instances of speedrum just to find some cool random sounds we find by loading up kits. I could load kits up to my heart's content, fool around in it, drag to what ever bank i'm using as the main bank and keep on creating. It's a workflow issue and a big one. It's the reason why I shied away from your competitors and still have to use Maschine and company. It sucks to use a product that has a feature set (sequencer) you don't require but have to use just to create. It drives me nuts.

Speedrum is soooo close to being perfect for me LOLz. Again amazing product! I don't think peeps are quite getting the gist of this one yet and most competitors are taking too long to fix or add necessary/unnecessary features. This thing is gold.

Btw even 4 banks would work as you have space on the left hand side of the gui for four vertical gated buttons under the a/b button

DF

Edited: the bank idea may not be necessary if I can load a kit into just the focused a, b or a/b bank without overwriting any other bank. Is this possible at the moment? as i'm away from the studio.

Edited #2: about the above. NOPE found out the hard way when i tried to load a kit into B group. Low and behold I realized after all my edited sounds in A were lost. There's no UNDO button!!! ARGGGH! Better add that one too!

btw select pad with midi notes doesn't work if I have the sequencer running and its sending midi note data to several pads. When the sequencer stops the behavior is correct. Is this by design? as I would like to edit whatever pad i hit while the sequencer is running...

Return to “Apisonic Labs”