Close Reader - Gravity's Rainbow [electronic]

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I really like this, the sounds are amazing and has a pleasant dark nature to it! Interested to hear more.

eassae wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 2:51 am It's been a long time since I've read Gravity's Rainbow. I was trying to get a sense of the song following the narrative, but I don't remember the book so well at this point. Cool track though.
choochcat wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 5:19 pm I like the way this drifts in and out, and the transitions between the different sections. Nice work.

I like Vineland best. It's the only Pynchon book I find genuinely fun to read, rather than theoretically fun
bagpipe200 wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 11:48 pm Very nice. I'm a big reader but have never read Pynchon - I love the vibe of your track. Will check out your other music on Soundcloud.
The goal wasn't to mirror a specific story, but I like in general what Pynchon does with his narratives and the form, and how he uses them. The Crying of Lot 49 might be a good first book to read.
frank1985 wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 11:01 pm Listened again - is it available for download?
I intentionally don't enable downloads, due to re-uploads, taking entire sections, etc. That being said, if you like to have and listen to your stuff offline, and would add this to your personal collection, just PM me and we'll work something out :)

Opaque,
Thank you for the review! Now your song: intro sounds rather atmospheric. Now it is sounding like an odd drug trip. Now back to sounding atmospheric. I like the atmospheric parts best: sounds more relaxing and melodic, as opposed to the trippy middle that sounds more dizzy and disoriented. I liked it overall. :)
You can hear my original music at this link: https://www.soundclick.com/artist/defau ... dID=224436

Thumbs up!

Return to “Music Cafe”