License upgrade problems found.

Official support for: arturia.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,
I'm having a trouble with the license and at the moment I'm waiting an answer from the Arturia support, but as I think it's something that anyone can have trouble with, I'm posting here about how it's going.
My problem started when I purchased a VC9 upgrade from NI.
I have a VC3 registered & the upgrade to VC4. I purchased this from a friend 5 years ago and the transfer worked without issues.
When i've tried to upgrade to VC9 from the website, the systeam answered me that i have no product available to upgrade... :?: :?: :?:
OK, since I see only the VC4 upgrade available from my account I've decided to unregister the upgrade license and the use the VC3 code to upgrade, but then a second problem raises: Once I've unregistered a license I can not register it back on my account. There was no advice against that, but the fact is that I can't register V3 to upgrade.
As I've writed before, I'm waiting for an answer about this, because I have only 14 days to claim a refund for this product.
Hopefully, Arturia staff will solve the problem and I'll be soon a happy VC9 user... or at least, an VC4 not so happy user.

Well, I'm finally a happy VC9 user.
They asked me for these:
Hi J.
Thanks for reaching out.

In order to register the license on your account, we will need at least:
- a copy/picture of the original receipt / invoice
- a copy of the email containing the serial + unlock code of the license or a copy of the registration card
- If the license has been bought second hand, a screenshot of the former owner email on which has been delivered the license.
And after sending them some pictures & captions i received this answer :love: :
Hello Julio,
Thank you for your email.
The products are now registered on your account.
It's being fast enough but maybe next time, it'd be great to know that when you unregister a license you can't register it back again.

Return to “Arturia”