Drum - Slice/Navigate FR

Official support for: tal-software.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,

Another day, another FR : )

In Sampler, it's possible to use the navigator to scroll thru the waveform without coming out of slice mode. In Drum, this is not the case...

Can the slicing behaviour be made more consistent between the two instruments?

It goes without saying, but I'll say it anyway, that I'd prefer it if Drum's navigator is enabled while slicing, and not that Sampler's navigation is disabled to make them consistent :lol:

Cheers

neverbeeninariot wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 8:01 pm Hi,

Another day, another FR : )

In Sampler, it's possible to use the navigator to scroll thru the waveform without coming out of slice mode. In Drum, this is not the case...

Can the slicing behaviour be made more consistent between the two instruments?
Yeah it makes sense, I suspect this would follow on from the update to Sampler to keep the two instruments behaving the same way but Patrick hasn't had time to get to updating Drum quite yet. I will add it to the email I'm sending now though, to make sure it's noted.
It goes without saying, but I'll say it anyway, that I'd prefer it if Drum's navigator is enabled while slicing, and not that Sampler's navigation is disabled to make them consistent :lol:
heheheh yeah sure :lol: :D
emptyvessel
Professional sound design for manufacturers and composers
Sound Designer @ Novation.TAL.Arturia.UnfilteredAudio.Kilohearts.PaulHaslinger(composer).Tritik.Xils.AEModular.
https://store.emptyvessel.co.nz/

Patrick's advice is that slicing is possible, whether in slice mode or not, with CTRL + mouse click so you should be able to navigate, slice etc. without anything changing. Let me know if that's cool, I don't slice in Drum so I'm just relaying messages :roll:
emptyvessel
Professional sound design for manufacturers and composers
Sound Designer @ Novation.TAL.Arturia.UnfilteredAudio.Kilohearts.PaulHaslinger(composer).Tritik.Xils.AEModular.
https://store.emptyvessel.co.nz/

RTFM seems appropriate here... :lol:

That works perfectly, thanks again ! :tu:

Return to “TAL Software”