Smooth, tone

Official support for: lvcaudio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,

Does Preamp MAX, have a vocal preamp that would make the vocal have less tone, make it smooth, smear it?

Thank you
Ableton Live 8 Suite 64 Bit, Sylenth1 64 Bit,Rapture, Zeta+2,Synthmaster, Dimenison Pro, Mo' Phatt. and Waves plugs.
DELL i-3770 3.9ghz, 12GB RAM, INTEL SSD,
M-Audio Bx8 D2
Oxygen 49
TC ELECTRONIC impact twin 64 Bit
Fast Track Plus
Grace and love

Well yes, it should. The preamps are meant to resemble hardware units. So I guess if you run a vocal through a preamp or console to get the sound you want, then yes.

I would suggest downloading the plugin and trying it out. Everything works and saves, except the plugin is bypassed every minute or so in demo mode. I think you may also want to experiment with the compressor in conjunction with the preamp. You may want some fast attack times to create a smoother, less transient, type of vocal sound.

Thank you,

Is it windows 10 comaptible?
Ableton Live 8 Suite 64 Bit, Sylenth1 64 Bit,Rapture, Zeta+2,Synthmaster, Dimenison Pro, Mo' Phatt. and Waves plugs.
M-Audio Bx8 D2
Oxygen 49
Fast Track Plus
Grace and love

Yes. Windows 10 compatible. VST, VST3, and AAX plugin format. Current version includes 32-bit and x64 for VST and VST3. AAX is only x64.

thank you
M-Audio Bx8 D2
Oxygen 49
Fast Track Plus
Grace and love

Return to “LVC-Audio”