Nylon Guitar how to register glissando

Official support for: ilyaefimov.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi , i just bought IE Nylon Guitar yesterday and i read the manuel and understood a good amount of it , i think ; i was able to play a guitar in midi and after that , open in kontakt the keyboard and apply glissando with different speeds , or different effects / Movements by holding the notes . But my problem is the following :

How do i register those effects in my pattern ? See , i have a midi pattern , i press play , i click on the right notes to activate the glissando at a certain time , the notes glide , but only because i hold the key . How do i permanently register that ?

I use Logic Pro X , and tried to go in Automation mode and activate " Touch " mode , to redo the same thing hopping for the DAW to detect my action and register it but since it is in kontakt it doesn't recognize what i'm doing and which keys i'm holding . Can anyone help me with that :) ?

theoE wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 8:45 pm i click on the right notes to activate the glissando at a certain time , the notes glide , but only because i hold the key . How do i permanently register that ?
Hello and thank you for buying our products. Just put a note of glissando keyswitch (C#1) in your midi pattern. It will activate gliss mode in a desired moment. The same as you would hold C#1 by yourself. Let me know if this helps.
official representative of Ilya Efimov Production

Thank you for your Answer ! It worked <3 ( the glissando on the kontakt keyboard seem to be G sharp 1 , but it works with C sharp 1 ) i'm happy about that ! ty ! I love your products

Return to “Ilya Efimov Production”