Anyone else unable to sign in to use their plugins?

Official support for: www.airmusictech.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I opened a support ticket a few days ago, just thought I'd see if anyone else had been hit with this issue.

My AIR plugins that are not connected to my inMusic account work fine, but those that are get directed to the sign in screen in the GUI and then I get a ""Oops! Something went wrong. Reason: The request could not be authorised" message when I click either 'Activate' or '10-day trial'. I am able to click on 'try unlicensed' and use that, but that comes with the white noise interruptions.

Anyone else got this and hopefully found a workaround?
"Like toilet paper, we're on a roll."

Hey, I have exactly the same problem. We're you able to solve this?

There's no help from the support, I mean they do reply, but it makes me wonder if they actually read my messages at all.

aito wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 5:05 pm Hey, I have exactly the same problem. We're you able to solve this?

There's no help from the support, I mean they do reply, but it makes me wonder if they actually read my messages at all.
Hi, just saw this. KVR doesn't notify the person you're responding to, unless you quote them in your message.

Yes, I was eventually able to solve the issue. The inMusic Software Center app needed updating.
"Like toilet paper, we're on a roll."

I bought DB-33.
Can't login to the AIR website; enter my email to get my password, I get nothing.

InMusic "customer registration" doesn't work. Doesn't appear to actually be for customers.

........?????

Return to “AIR Music Technology”