Altitude — Advanced Hybrid Synthesis Workstation

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Altitude

yobare wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 4:01 pm I was gona try a demo in FL 11.1.1 and when loading the synth it says error something. These CLAP files where do i place em? is that the cause? Its Intregate i tested i wana try Altitude to.

It says this plugin failed to load.
When you installed Altitude/Integrate, which folder did it say it was going to install the FL native version of the plugin into? (The CLAP format won't work in FL)

nakst wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 4:08 pm
simmo75 wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 3:53 pm Is there a bundle price?

Or if I buy Inergrate at $49 today, will I qualify for the 75% off crossgrade to Altitude?

So both would be $75?
The crossgrade offer is only meant for people who bought Integrate before the release of Altitude. However itch.io doesn't let you specify such a condition for a discount offer (as far as I am aware) so it's possible to get the offer if you buy Integrate now. I'd just prefer people didn't :lol:
Fair.
Sorry I brought it up :roll:

Live demo of many of the factory patches (no talking):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szI-PATTSfM

Timestamps:
  • 00:00 Basses
  • 10:58 Chorders
  • 16:42 Drums
  • 17:46 Effects
  • 26:00 Hard leads
  • 40:35 Instruments
  • 45:39 Pads
  • 1:02:38 Plucks
  • 1:08:43 Sequences
  • 1:19:23 Soft leads
  • 1:24:29 Trancegates
This is the complete video from the ones I posted previously. Again, sorry about the audio quality, I think I messed up the recorder settings.

yobare wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 4:01 pm I was gona try a demo in FL 11.1.1 and when loading the synth it says error something.
Good lord how old is FL Studio version 11.1.1 ? :o

The current FLS version is 21.0.2 so try running it in that version.
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

I forgot to ask if this has an MPE mode?

Teksonik wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 8:17 pm
yobare wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 4:01 pm I was gona try a demo in FL 11.1.1 and when loading the synth it says error something.
Good lord how old is FL Studio version 11.1.1 ? :o

The current FLS version is 21.0.2 so try running it in that version.
I know FL 11.1.1 is old a hell :P But i own FL studio so i have version 20 aswell. But im used to the old one. Fact i suck on the newer versions :P hehe

You could try to see if Altitude runs in the latest version of FLS on your system. If it does that means it simply won't run on the older version.

For the record, Altitude runs fine here on two systems, both running 21.0.2 [build 3399] :tu:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

simmo75 wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 10:22 pm I forgot to ask if this has an MPE mode?
No, but some CLAP hosts (like Bitwig) can map the controller expression values to parameter modulation. Try the demo version if you're unsure whether your host software supports this.

yobare wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 10:57 pm I know FL 11.1.1 is old a hell :P But i own FL studio so i have version 20 aswell. But im used to the old one. Fact i suck on the newer versions :P hehe
I just tried running Altitude on Windows XP in FL Studio 9, and it worked completely fine for me. (Running on Windows XP is not officially supported, but it's a nice party trick!)

Could you be more specific about the error you are getting? Screenshots? Is the plugin DLL installed into "C:\Program Files\Image-Line\FL Studio 11\Plugins\Fruity\Generators\Altitude"?
Last edited by nakst on Wed Apr 05, 2023 7:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

nakst wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 7:08 am
simmo75 wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 10:22 pm I forgot to ask if this has an MPE mode?
No, but some CLAP hosts (like Bitwig) can map the controller expression values to parameter modulation. Try the demo version if you're unsure whether your host software supports this.
Is one planned?

Going to buy it today. Super excited. This beast sounds supreme.

Which format must I use for Ableton L11?

aMUSEd wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 7:13 am
nakst wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 7:08 am
Is one planned?
If/when I buy an MPE-compatible controller, I'll add support for MPE. But currently I don't own one so I can't realistically add support for it.

zeph wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 7:21 am Which format must I use for Ableton L11?
If you're on macOS, you should be able to use the Audio Unit format.

On Windows, you'll need to use the u-he's "clap-wrapper" https://github.com/free-audio/clap-wrapper project. But it's still being developed, so I would expect only advanced users to be able to get it setup at this stage. Otherwise, you'll have to either wait for Ableton to add CLAP support, or wait for the wrapper to be fully ready for public release.

Teksonik wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 11:30 pm You could try to see if Altitude runs in the latest version of FLS on your system. If it does that means it simply won't run on the older version.

For the record, Altitude runs fine here on two systems, both running 21.0.2 [build 3399] :tu:
smart bro i test soon :) and let you know!

Return to “Instruments”