GREEN OAK!! Releases 2 New Effects *FREE*

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Wow, a software legend comes back swinging with two excellent-sounding plug-ins! So great to see you again Glenn!! That chorus is particularly good at instantly thickening or even widening my sounds. I also agree with others who have mentioned the diffusion in the Tungsten delay. I like its ability to create ghostly atmospheres.

Personally, I think the steampunk vibe works really well and the controls are all arranged neatly. Very cool overall concept. I do wish there was some kind of donation link so that we could have the option to support your work. Thanks and much respect!! :tu:

Thanks for the kind words everybody. It's cool to see familiar names after all this time.

Are the GUIs made with midjourney?

oooh great news! Now downloading :)
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Havok wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 3:03 pm Are the GUIs made with midjourney?
My first thought was the same. But who cares... was only good for that.

tripleflows wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 8:02 pm
Havok wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 3:03 pm Are the GUIs made with midjourney?
My first thought was the same. But who cares... was only good for that.
I was just curious, makes no difference to me either way. I do like the GUIs though

Yes, I used Midjourney on some of the background graphics. I wouldn't go so far as to say the GUI was created with AI....we're a long way from being able to do that. It was an interesting experiment, but I'm not sure it saved me any time in getting the look I wanted. Anyway, I view it as just another tool to use, like Photoshop or digital imagery.

I'm not able to load presets either for Tungsten and Cesium.I'm using Cakewalk but the same with Bitwig too.Has anyone worked out how to sort this out?

Use this folder structure Documents/VST3 Presets/Green Oak Software/Cesium(or Tungsten)/Presets (copy the presets folder not the presets within the presets folder).

Return to “Effects”