License Transfers and the V Collection

Official support for: arturia.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I see a really good crossgrade offer which I am tempted by.
Even so, I'm not desperately flush with cash. If I buy the V Collection 9, does that mean I have two copies of the plugins I already own (I have some, but not the entire collcetion) and so I could sell those excess licenses, yes?

i could try and sell them beforehand in order to buy the V Collection I suppose.

ghostwhistler wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 11:59 am I see a really good crossgrade offer which I am tempted by.
Even so, I'm not desperately flush with cash. If I buy the V Collection 9, does that mean I have two copies of the plugins I already own (I have some, but not the entire collcetion) and so I could sell those excess licenses, yes?

i could try and sell them beforehand in order to buy the V Collection I suppose.
I believe you're right. The V Collection ensemble must be resold in its entirety, and any other individual units would be separate from this package and not part of the V Collection. Although, an upgrade as opposed to a straight up purchase considers that you have those synths already so that may not be entirely true.

"Note that once unregistered, you will lose access to all the licenses tied to this product and will not be able to re-register the unit back to your own account."

What does this entail? If I were to transfer a V Collection 9, but crossgraded to a MiniFreak, can I still use MiniFreak if I were to obtain another copy of V Collection 9, or will MiniFreak just be a dead thing sitting there? Would I have to send the MiniFreak at the same time with V Collection, or can I transfer it later if I wanted to?

Return to “Arturia”