Freestyle and Bank Select

Official support for: newsonicarts.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi :)

Is it not possible to go beyond Program 128 in Freestyle? Is Bank Select not implemented or am I missing something?

Also, just using MIDI CCs (e.g. to control external hardware), snapshots don't seem to save. They simply return to zero upon recall.

This used to work fine.

Any insights on these? Maybe I'm doing something wrong.

I haven't updated in quite a while. Snapshots no longer save controls that are just midi cc's?. That would be a bummer.

Echoes in the Attic wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 1:26 am I haven't updated in quite a while. Snapshots no longer save controls that are just midi cc's?. That would be a bummer.
Seems to be the case, yes. I have built a Reaktor device that sends out MIDI CCs to get around that issue.

wvshpr wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 8:32 am
Echoes in the Attic wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 1:26 am I haven't updated in quite a while. Snapshots no longer save controls that are just midi cc's?. That would be a bummer.
Seems to be the case, yes. I have built a Reaktor device that sends out MIDI CCs to get around that issue.
Why would they remove that ability I wonder. I had specifically emailed about that use case in the past and how useful it was.

Echoes in the Attic wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 10:39 am Why would they remove that ability I wonder. I had specifically emailed about that use case in the past and how useful it was.
I don't know.
Could be me doing something stupid, could be a bug.

Morphing is back, btw.!

Return to “New Sonic Arts”