AAS Multiphonics CV-2

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

i do think multiphonics has great potential, it's a good sounding synth, but they can't charge this much for upgrades when its still nowhere near that potential and is lacking compared to its competitors. I hope they keep developing it, but realise it will need more than a few paid utility modules to make it worth our while and compete with other modulars

This should have been a free upgrade imho.

Yeah, I agree. I also have the full modelling collection, and Multiphonics is the one I use the least.
Organic Calfskin Kit - Free/Donationware Drum VST for Mac and Win

It's a considerable price for an upgrade.
I think I'm more fond of Arturia's approach with Pigments, which kept getting amazinger for free :)
Weapons of choice (subject to change):
Godin Redline, Kuassa, Fuse Audio, Audiority, Roland A-500pro, Dune, Dagger, TAL, Reaper for Rock & Synthwave pleasures; Viper and FL Studio for guilty EDM pleasures

Dencheg wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 1:09 pm It's a considerable price for an upgrade.
I think I'm more fond of Arturia's approach with Pigments, which kept getting amazinger for free :)
Yup- and Kilohearts- Phase Plant V1 to V2 was free and today just a added a full granular synths and sample editor...these are the companies to buy in to.
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

Well, I should admit I liked CV-1, both UI and sound and the presets (meanwhile PIgments 4 UI got much less readable than used to be)
Perhaps I'll upgrade sometime later, especially if UI improvements are really improving the UI (now I express my resentment towards the Pigments UI changes from 3 to 4)
Last edited by Dencheg on Thu Apr 06, 2023 9:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Weapons of choice (subject to change):
Godin Redline, Kuassa, Fuse Audio, Audiority, Roland A-500pro, Dune, Dagger, TAL, Reaper for Rock & Synthwave pleasures; Viper and FL Studio for guilty EDM pleasures

To be honest I think all of the AAS stuff is just falling further and further behind what is expected for plugins in 2023...its a shame because they were a great developer, they just seem no to be ....developing. How come LIVES AAS codeveloped plugs are now MPE for example but AAS own plugs are not!
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

I am really happy NOT going this way!

Wasted enough money with their old Tassman in the past and last year with VCV Pro ......
Located in the European Outback

I gave up on AAS a long time ago, when they abandoned Tassman. They just seem to be scheming of ways to extract money from people, and not really making anything very interesting.
Zerocrossing Media

4th Law of Robotics: When turning evil, display a red indicator light. ~[ ●_● ]~

SLiC wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 2:46 pm To be honest I think all of the AAS stuff is just falling further and further behind what is expected for plugins in 2023...its a shame because they were a great developer, they just seem no to be ....developing. How come LIVES AAS codeveloped plugs are now MPE for example but AAS own plugs are not!
I can't imagine they'd do MPE for Live and not release it for their standalone versions. It will probably be a paid update though :-x
Softsynth addict and electronic music enthusiast.
"Destruction is the work of an afternoon. Creation is the work of a lifetime."

SLiC wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 2:46 pm To be honest I think all of the AAS stuff is just falling further and further behind what is expected for plugins in 2023...its a shame because they were a great developer, they just seem no to be ....developing. How come LIVES AAS codeveloped plugs are now MPE for example but AAS own plugs are not!
The aas synths in live got mpe? When?

I would have easily done $29 but yeah $49 is too much for me for what CV-1 was and what this brings.
rsp
sound sculptist

$49. Nah, me neither. Just giving a signal to the AAS folks.

Echoes in the Attic wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 8:10 pm
Latest beta 11.3

SLiC wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 9:29 pm
Echoes in the Attic wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 8:10 pm
Latest beta 11.3
Oh, just noticed. Wow, shocked they added MPE to the AAS instruments but not Operator.

Return to “Instruments”