VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

zvenx wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 2:29 pm
D-Fusion wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 12:32 pm
soulata wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:55 am
audiouser720 wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:30 am It’s on sale now
Model 80 is 79$. I'd get it for 59$. Well, next time.
It is still very unoptimized on pc when using 1 instance and takes a while to load.
1. Instance = Crap add a second instance and the second instance works better for some strange reason.

Not sure how it is on Mac since i don't own one.

I see they have got a new update so it might be fixed now (Will install and check now).
- Nope. Still around 17 seconds on first instance and instantly when adding more :(

That doesn't happen (the 17 seconds) on either my mac or pc running cubendo.
rsp
Weird. It does that here and has been like this since the beginning for me.
The other models work just fine and loads up quickly here.

D-Fusion wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 2:36 pm
It is still very unoptimized on pc when using 1 instance and takes a while to load.
1. Instance = Crap add a second instance and the second instance works better for some strange reason.

I see they have got a new update so it might be fixed now (Will install and check now).
- Nope. Still around 17 seconds on first instance and instantly when adding more :(

rsp
I trust you have tried to reinstall

audiouser720 wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 2:54 pm
D-Fusion wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 2:36 pm

rsp
I trust you have tried to reinstall
Yep. This is a fresh install of windows and i just installed it when i saw that there was a update and haven't bothered to install it because of this issue until now to see if it was fixed on my system.

All the other softube models works just fine so i am not sure why this one is different.

Actually I just rechecked it.. whilst it doesn't take 17 seconds, it does take longer than the others..
whilst 72,82 and 84 open up almost instantaneously, model 80 first instance takes about 3-4 seconds... subsequent instances open up about the same as the other models.
rsp
sound sculptist

Those virtual components need to warm up first. ;)

zvenx wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 3:29 pm Actually I just rechecked it.. whilst it doesn't take 17 seconds, it does take longer than the others..
whilst 72,82 and 84 open up almost instantaneously, model 80 first instance takes about 3-4 seconds... subsequent instances open up about the same as the other models.
rsp
Just tried the vst 2 version here and now it takes around 4 seconds to load.
Maybe it was some caching after fresh install that made it weird until it settled.

Anyway 4 seconds is better than 17 :party:

chk071 wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 4:00 pm Those virtual components need to warm up first. ;)
It is better than 30+ minutes to warm up before it goes out of tune again :hihi:

:tu:

Just a heads up: All Softube Model synths (except the Model 82, I think) are on sale on Softube's shop for $49/49 € at the moment. Use code SUPERMODELVIBE.

chk071 wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 9:12 pm Just a heads up: All Softube Model synths (except the Model 82, I think) are on sale on Softube's shop for $49/49 € at the moment. Use code SUPERMODELVIBE.
When does the code end?

Purchase between February 19 and February 21, 2024 to get Model 72 Synthesizer System for $49 (reg. $159), Model 84 Polyphonic Synthesizer for $49 (reg. $159), and Model 80 Five Voice Synthesizer for $49 (reg. $159). Promo code cannot be combined with other promotional codes. Promo code discount valid only on the product list price. All prices are shown here in USD and may vary in other currencies.

whoops

Softube have all their Model synths on sale for $49/49 € again. Use code "REMODELSUPERMODEL" on checkout.

Edit: Just saw that today is the last day for this sale, so, you have to be quick.

Thanks to @Loveenigma18 for the heads up:
Softube Model 80 for $55 with code 55MODEL80. Purchase between April 27 and April 29, 2024.

It was just $59 last week. I feel cheated! :)

Return to “Instruments”