⚠ ⚠ Reason 12.6 - No perpetual offline-licence mode anymore! ⚠ ⚠

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

liquidsound wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 4:47 pm
LaLivre wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 4:35 pm Beside all arguments and all philosophy, they made a long (Man, it's really 20 years nearly) loyal Reason user jump the ship with this move. So, good luck with this strange new system, it feels like I lost a long, but sometimes really tragical love.

No more sequencer moaning, no more workflow frustration, no more thoughts if the company will get another owner or subsription only, no more new devices, no more unclear announcements and never again any of my money to the newest release of the good old Reason.

My customer times are over.
Have you asked yourself what’s there to loose if you keep going? If it’s only in your head then you will carry your head for the rest of your life. That’s not Reason Studios then.

You will not live forever. Enjoy this short journey. Relax and make good music. Who knows how many of us will not be here before the next activation… enjoy your toys.
Who said I will stop to use Reason? I will only stop to spend my money...at least at first I will continue to use older version til my mind is cleared a bit after this fundamental shock. Thats all I can say for now, have a good time!

LaLivre wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 4:51 pm
liquidsound wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 4:47 pm
LaLivre wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 4:35 pm Beside all arguments and all philosophy, they made a long (Man, it's really 20 years nearly) loyal Reason user jump the ship with this move. So, good luck with this strange new system, it feels like I lost a long, but sometimes really tragical love.

No more sequencer moaning, no more workflow frustration, no more thoughts if the company will get another owner or subsription only, no more new devices, no more unclear announcements and never again any of my money to the newest release of the good old Reason.

My customer times are over.
Have you asked yourself what’s there to loose if you keep going? If it’s only in your head then you will carry your head for the rest of your life. That’s not Reason Studios then.

You will not live forever. Enjoy this short journey. Relax and make good music. Who knows how many of us will not be here before the next activation… enjoy your toys.
Who said I will stop to use Reason? I will only stop to spend my money...
For you own amusement: We don’t spend money. We circulate them.
Don’t stop!!! :D
MuLab-Reaper of course :D

LaLivre wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 4:51 pm ... I will continue to use older version til my mind is cleared a bit after this fundamental shock. Thats all I can say for now, have a good time!
I think it is a reasonable strategy. We understand you are upset but maybe you should consider that you may have wake up from the wrong side of the bed today, we have all bad days... Maybe you will consider it more lightly tomorrow or next month.

It’s a matter of reason.ing

Jac459 wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 4:00 pm ...a bunch of unhinged, paranoid gibberish...
I guess logic and understanding are not your strong points. Bless your heart! And have a lovely day!
I started on Logic 5 with a PowerBook G4 550Mhz. I now have a MacBook Air M1 and it's ~165x faster! So, why is my music not proportionally better? :(

syntonica wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 6:13 pm
Jac459 wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 4:00 pm ...a bunch of unhinged, paranoid gibberish...
logic
off topic! this is reason!

vurt wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 6:15 pm
syntonica wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 6:13 pm
logic
off topic! this is reason!
Maybe a Bitwig off topic, but I think we can all Live with it. :D
I started on Logic 5 with a PowerBook G4 550Mhz. I now have a MacBook Air M1 and it's ~165x faster! So, why is my music not proportionally better? :(

that was good :clap: impressive!

vurt wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 6:18 pm that was good :clap: impressive!
He definitely has some Audacity to do it in a reason topic! :x

dammit, i missed that one!
well done you too.

im off to make noise.

vurt wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 6:27 pm dammit, i missed that one!
well done you too.

im off to make Renoise.
Fixed it for you!

i need Help wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 6:34 pm
well done you too.

im off to make Renoise.
Fixed it for you!
Man! You deserve to be on a Podium!

liquidsound wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 6:42 pm
well done you too.

im off to make Renoise.
Fixed it for you!
Thanks, I appreciate your Ardour!

i need Help wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 6:52 pm
liquidsound wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 6:42 pm
well done you too.

im off to make Renoise.
Fixed it for you!
Thanks, I appreciate your Ardour!
You are definitely an Orion Star! Well deserved.

You're all idiots. FUCUbase
Ask not what your DAW can do for you, but what you can do with your DAW

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”