Anybody knows what happened to Ronan Fed? Everything has been deleted

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

akira2 wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 4:49 pm the file is deleted :neutral: please PM me the link
I don't know what "PM" is.
I uploaded it to another file hosting service - https://fastupload.io/teG2AJKiYkWl3lQ/file

AlexTtrmnmdd wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:24 pm Ronan Fed disappeared from sight again. Now I can't even download his products from this site. But at least I managed to download the latest version of Pneuma.
Something had happened to his Youtube channel early this morning. It states that this account has been terminated for violating Youtube's community guidelines

Sucks.

AlexTtrmnmdd wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 5:32 pm
akira2 wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 4:49 pm the file is deleted :neutral: please PM me the link
I uploaded it to another file hosting service - https://fastupload.io/teG2AJKiYkWl3lQ/file
PM means Private Message. I download it, thanks a lot :tu:

stoniegreen wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 5:33 pm
AlexTtrmnmdd wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:24 pm Ronan Fed disappeared from sight again. Now I can't even download his products from this site. But at least I managed to download the latest version of Pneuma.
Something had happened to his Youtube channel early this morning. It states that this account has been terminated for violating Youtube's community guidelines

Sucks.
but why his kvr developer page ? looks like he did it

AlexTtrmnmdd wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 5:32 pm
Thanks, :party:

Hi, I'm going to leave this message here so that some people don't start speculating and making wrong judgments with the little information they have (anyway they will do)
Yesterday I uploaded a video showing the presets of the Pneuma Pro v1.1.2 update, YT immediately blocked it arguing that it did not comply with the Community Guidelines and that it had harmful content (Firt time that happened to me)
I made the mistake of appeal. A few hours later I was notified that my channel was permanently deleted for containing all videos with "harmful and dangerous content" (10 videos of my plugins, no talking)
I have no idea why it happened (Maybe reports of haters or posted download links), but I decided to delete the files from Drive because it belongs to the same G account. And you already know my sad story with false positives... I decided to end this for now because this whole adventure with free plugin development has been more stressful than pleasant for me.
Oh, and the last time I dissapear in July 2023 I was just taking a break, it wasn't for the trolls or because I don't take criticism well, like some people said (I don't mind criticism, but it is very different from the constant accusations of distributing malware or "harmful content")

Finally I want to thank everyone who supported me with encouraging comments and nice words. And they realized how much effort this takes.

Bye,
Ronan Fed
Last edited by Ronan Fed on Sat Feb 24, 2024 8:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thank you for all that you've done Ronan. It seems like the internet isn't the same anymore and is overrun with much negativity. I can't even imagine how much work you put into your creations.

I hope you can get some some satisfaction that there are people who really enjoy not just your plugins, but also your music. If more people had the sharing spirit as you do and less negativity, this world would be a much better place. You will be greatly missed. :(

probably not a real person that checked your content...
Ronan, there are alternatives to yt... Also I understand you're disgusted about it... but why do you leave kvr ? you could also create your own small forum on your website or maybe work with pluginsforfree.com ...
In any case I want to thank you for your great synths !!! :clap:
A lot of composers, producers use them...pneuma pro is a must have, .it's already part of the synth plugins history. You're a talented developer :) I'll continue to use pneuma pro for sure ;)
I really hope you'll come back soon
Cheers !
Last edited by akira2 on Fri Feb 23, 2024 9:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ronan, I'm a fan. And I'm terribly sorry you've had to experience such unpleasant circumstances with your work. Please don't give up. There's always some way to get your products out to at least us here at KVR. We really appreciate your work and would hate to lose such a great developer and his products.

Thank you so much @AlexTtrmnmdd for sharing Ronan's new version of Pneuma Pro.

Hi Ronan. We don't know one onother, because I don't know anybody really. This probably doesn't apply, but I have been uploading videos to Rumble, and they never delete anything. I don't think they care at all. Also, one of my social media accounts (unrelated) got deleted. I looked a bit, and I'd received 20 copyright notices in 2 minutes. I don't get them, hardly. BOT activity? Something else weird and internet related? Crosses my mind. Abnormal. Very.

Commerce (eg. Google) breaks the internet

No Longer Available
Last edited by Ronan Fed on Mon Mar 04, 2024 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

There's Vimeo, Instagram, Facebook & some other platforms to upload references.
I never had warnings about malware with your stuff. For sure someone had wrong AV settings.
And remember that KVR allows you to distribute files from the downloads section and keep a version control, using random filesharing platforms is not a safe way.

Hi Ronan,
thanks for your synths.
Please don't give up just because YT is going mad. :borg: :wink:

Absolutely love this synth! It would be a huge loss to see this (and Ronan) disappear. Glad you're prioritizing your mental health, and I hope you decide to keep developing.

Return to “Instruments”