Bring Back Arturia Storm!

Official support for: arturia.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Dear Arturia,

Throw me a bone here lol. I’m out here preaching the gospel of Arturia—the “Good News” of Storm—but there’s only so many times I can dramatically point to the heavens only for nothing to happen before people start to have their doubts lol.

If you don’t believe me, here are but a few examples of my recent devout labors:

viewtopic.php?t=601885

https://gearspace.com/board/other-daws/ ... st15787912

It’s been a good, what, 19 years since Arturia Storm 3.0 dropped? (That’s a rhetorical question, Arturia Storm 3.0 was released March 31st 2006 per the sacred texts at www.arturia.com.)

Now I know, I know. Some unbelievers would say Arturia Storm got the snot beat out of it by another DAW that did the whole “virtual rack” thing back in 2000. But the verifiable fact remains that Arturia Storm released 8 entire months before that wannabe rack software did!

Not gonna name any names Reason Studios.

But! As the prophets of old have foretold, with that other DAW having turmoil of all kinds, now is the time for Arturia Storm to triumphantly return and reclaim it’s rightful place as the DAW of DAWs!

So whadda ya say? Let’s have that Arturia Storm 4.0 update?

:hihi:
I just got a perpetual Reason Rack. And that only for Friktion. As Arturia has their plugins without that Rack nonsense, I don’t need or want a Storm…

Return to “Arturia”