Arturia FX Collection 5 Predictions?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Will it have any new reverbs?
<list your stupid gear here>

No. Nobody needs a reverb in today’s market.

But I’d say there will be an automatic spectral balancer. There’s a new one popping every week.
Please don’t read the above post. It’s a stupid one. Simply pass.

BOSS BF-2
MXR 117
Crybaby wah
THIS MUSIC HAS BEEN MIXED TO BE PLAYED LOUD SO TURN IT UP

I've tried to convince them to do my Sovtek bass amp, and a ring mod/tremolo/autopan device. Perhaps we'll see one of those? Probably not.

EFX Spaces

LA-3A
Tape Machine
Something unique

Four new reverbs and all current plugins will be updated to include reverb, even the reverbs.
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7 | TR-8S | MPC One | TD-3 MO

Efx Deverb

A DCrown FX (which turns everything into a reverb)

Efx UnEventide

It uses a Genopatch function to turn any sample into a new and unique rant against Eventide.
"Like toilet paper, we're on a roll."

It will have a rack for all the FX Collection 4 effects: Efx Rack.

The rack is about the only reason I would upgrade, gets messy having all those as individual fx and despite its age I still find myself going Soundtoys so I can just load a rack.
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

I predict, I will probably pass on it as I haven't really used anything in the collections I have and don't see them adding anything that will make me start. Bought into the V Collection with an upgrade from the SQ-80, turns out the SQ-80 is still the only thing I ever use (if I even do). Same with the FX Collection and the SEM Filter..

Funkybot's Evil Twin wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 3:20 am LA-3A
why stop there? why not have an LA-4A, LA-5A, LA-6A, LA-7A and so on. they can do an all LA-x bundle that you will actually use. ;)

srsly though i think stuff like the boss RSD-10 would be cool if they could implement the way you can send it audio to make it 'play' the delay time/sample buffer.

but i'm generally tired of all the emulations and would prefer something new and weird.

dayjob wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 4:50 pm but i'm generally tired of all the emulations and would prefer something new and weird.
Arturia does both types: emulation and weird/unique stuff. I think we could see a little of both.

And the only decent LA-3A I've used is in the Purified VU Comp. For some reason, everyone either half-asses the LA-3A (like Universal Audio did) or skips it entirely. Fuse has a good LA-4 (no A). Were there even others? But I get that you were making a joke.

Return to “Effects”