Suggestion for the file browser

Official support for: apisoniclabs.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello,

I really like the new features of version 2 of Speedrum, but when it comes to the file browser, I prefer the file structure of the first version because all folders can be opened here, whereas in the second version each folder has to be reopened with a double click.

I think the filter search is great in principle, but it would be even better if it also worked within folders. For example, in the "Drumsounds" folder I have several folders that are organized by drum samplers and I would like it if I could find clap sounds within all of these folders if I filter by "clap".
Speedrum 1.gif
Speedrum 2.gif
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

The browser will soon receive a lot of small improvements in v2.1, among which will be (in addition to the filter option) search through subfolders. I gave up on the tree-type browser because of various limitations that made it difficult to expand it, such as adding a more advanced search.

Great, I'm happy that searching in subfolders will also be possible in the future!

Unfortunately, searching in subfolders is still not possible in version 2.1, or have I missed something?

At least three characters must be entered to enable the search button
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Ah, I didn't press the magnifying glass symbol or the Enter key after entering the text, that's what caused it. Thanks!

Return to “Apisonic Labs”