I Will Find You On A Beach

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Nice build, very cool glassy percussion sounds, vocoded section at the end works well.
eassae.com
“I do nothing professionally, I do everything for fun.”—Prince, Under the Cherry Moon

eassae wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2024 3:14 am Nice build, very cool glassy percussion sounds, vocoded section at the end works well.
Thank you! This was a new direction for me. I don’t usually do ambient. I started with an old synth app called Mitosynth. I decided to put 3 more tracks of the same length using different sounds. The MIDI data came from another old app called Fugue Machine. After that, I created 8 short 8-measure patterns using iWAVESTATION, another old inter app audio synth. I overlapped them at 4 measure intervals until I had enough to cover the original 4 Mitosynth tracks. Each new interval got a bit more dynamic and louder. Finally, I created 2 tracks of piano using Piano Motifs, that spanned the entire piece. It was a fun and relaxing way to spend the morning. If I get any good responses, I might try it again. Thanks for listening and commenting!

BTW - the title is an old Icelandic Viking expression translated into English. It means… I will get my revenge. LOL!

Paulieworld wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2024 2:20 pm BTW - the title is an old Icelandic Viking expression translated into English. It means… I will get my revenge. LOL!
:lol:
eassae.com
“I do nothing professionally, I do everything for fun.”—Prince, Under the Cherry Moon

Return to “Music Cafe”