New IK and SR products at NAMM!!!!

Official support for: sonicreality.com and esoundz.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Booth #6620 IK Multimedia Musicians (freakin') First. Guys, you are going to be impressed. To quote Anthony Michael Hall in 16 Candles "This is getting good".

Have a look at the home page for a little teaser. www.ikmultimedia.com

As usual, it will be more things that make you glad you are a registered user of IK products. Some things for free, some things to upgrade/crossgrade to and some things that are all new. If you can come to the booth you'll get to see it all first hand. I will have at least two KVRians with me at the booth who will try to post updates here when all is revealed (even they don't know yet).

If you are a musician who writes, arranges, produces, plays keys, guitars, bass, drums or just generally like to have what would otherwise cost major bucks in difficult to find highly desirable studio and live gear then you're going to like this. Less than a week away.

It's time for some NAMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmin' :D

http://www.ikmultimedia.com/Main.html?WNAMM05Teaser

Nuno ??? George Lynch ??? Jon Anderson ??? Holy Crap !!!! I wish you were throwing this "little shindig" in Raleigh.
Thanks,

Bigg John
FREE Loops @ http://www.looplibrary.com

Grr Squids - You're making me freakin' jealous now!

Your excitement is wll warranted though - NAMM is going to be a killer display for SR/IK. Go get 'em, captain. :wink:

Have fun,

...SD

It's going to be wild. I might also sit in with Nuno and co. playing the Continuum. Crazy week here. Luckily my hotel has wireless internet so I can a quick KVR fix before I go.

Synthdan wrote:Grr Squids - You're making me freakin' jealous now!

Your excitement is wll warranted though - NAMM is going to be a killer display for SR/IK. Go get 'em, captain. :wink:

Have fun,

...SD
WTF? you're not coming dan? or are you?

Squids wrote:It's going to be wild. I might also sit in with Nuno and co. playing the Continuum. Crazy week here. Luckily my hotel has wireless internet so I can a quick KVR fix before I go.
Awww Man !!! Playing "get the funk out" with the Nuno and horns from E, W, & Fire.... Playing "your's is no disgrace" with Jon Anderson... Sounds like something from fantasy island
Thanks,

Bigg John

Mr. Tunes wrote:

Have fun,

...SD
He wasn't feeling too good at the last minute but then at the very last minute he was. But, we already cancelled. We have enough people though and Dan is busy working on sounds with the guys that aren't going to NAMM. He'll be at Summer NAMM and maybe this year we'll bring our favorite sarcastic sound genius to Frankfurt. But, sorry you don't get to meet him this time around.

PS. Tunes, when you come in you need to take a shuttle to NAMM -Anaheim Convention Center- from LAX. You're staying with Jeez and Larry (hope he's coming! I haven't heard from him in a few days). Jeez I think is arriving any minute. It will be cool to meet some long-time KVRians in person. This will be a lot of fun. Tunes, PM me your flight details again just so I know. You also need to get in contact with "LD" as we call him (lil' Dave) who handles all of the show arrangements etc.

Prog, Tunes and Jeez. KVR extravaganza. I wish everyone could go. Maybe there will be a Sonik Elementz concert in the UK and I can invite a bunch of KVR people to that. Perhaps Australia too (I do know Neil Finn... so there's an excuse to play with him again. He has a place in Sydney as well as in New Zealand). We will for sure be doing some gigs in Germany, Japan and maybe France as well. www.sonikelementz.com will have the news. Meanwhile, I gotta get through this gig first (still learning some of the parts now actually... gotta love the pressure!)

Bigg John wrote:
Squids wrote:It's going to be wild. I might also sit in with Nuno and co. playing the Continuum. Crazy week here. Luckily my hotel has wireless internet so I can a quick KVR fix before I go.
Awww Man !!! Playing "get the funk out" with the Nuno and horns from E, W, & Fire.... Playing "your's is no disgrace" with Jon Anderson... Sounds like something from fantasy island
Look boss, zee plane zee plane!

Yeah, it's a fantasy (cool song too... maybe next time). We're not doing those tunes you mentioned. But, we're doing a Hendrix tune that these guys recently did on the album "Power of Soul". What is really cool is that they did it with George Duke and guess which sea creature gets to replace him for some liquidy moog leads? Guess which synth workstation plug-in I'll be using too? :D Not THAT is a road test (and a musician reality check... but I am down with the whole George Duke widdly Moog thing.).

We're doing an EWF tune with a horn section as well as Owner of a Lonely Heart with a horn section and the original EWF members as the rhythm section (they're excited to play it). But, the other line up is doing stuff from Fragile as well as from the Lamb and Trick of the Tail. Hey, this is no "commercial gig". :D

you should sample the ewf horns :D
Thanks,

Bigg John

Bigg John wrote:you should sample the ewf horns :D
Now THAT just might be the ultimate horn collection, well maybe Tower of Power as well. Hey Squids..get on that will ya :D

Squids wrote:
Mr. Tunes wrote:

Have fun,

...SD
He wasn't feeling too good at the last minute but then at the very last minute he was. But, we already cancelled. We have enough people though and Dan is busy working on sounds with the guys that aren't going to NAMM. He'll be at Summer NAMM and maybe this year we'll bring our favorite sarcastic sound genius to Frankfurt. But, sorry you don't get to meet him this time around.

PS. Tunes, when you come in you need to take a shuttle to NAMM -Anaheim Convention Center- from LAX. You're staying with Jeez and Larry (hope he's coming! I haven't heard from him in a few days). Jeez I think is arriving any minute. It will be cool to meet some long-time KVRians in person. This will be a lot of fun. Tunes, PM me your flight details again just so I know. You also need to get in contact with "LD" as we call him (lil' Dave) who handles all of the show arrangements etc.

Prog, Tunes and Jeez. KVR extravaganza. I wish everyone could go. Maybe there will be a Sonik Elementz concert in the UK and I can invite a bunch of KVR people to that. Perhaps Australia too (I do know Neil Finn... so there's an excuse to play with him again. He has a place in Sydney as well as in New Zealand). We will for sure be doing some gigs in Germany, Japan and maybe France as well. www.sonikelementz.com will have the news. Meanwhile, I gotta get through this gig first (still learning some of the parts now actually... gotta love the pressure!)
Yep I plan to be there .. have to figure out where to meet people and so on :)

progfusion74 wrote:
Yep I plan to be there .. have to figure out where to meet people and so on :)
okay, just look for the really perky man accepting orders from squids, and then doing cartwheels to confirm that the order has been received. that man is I, mr. tunes III.

i cant wait to meet you proggie

Squids wrote:
He wasn't feeling too good at the last minute but then at the very last minute he was. But, we already cancelled. We have enough people though and Dan is busy working on sounds with the guys that aren't going to NAMM.

PS. Tunes, when you come in you need to take a shuttle to NAMM -Anaheim Convention Center- from LAX.
okay well dan if you're reading this, i wanted to meet you too. you and rob will be sorely missed but i think that means i will have to take a trip to FL soon and sip margeritas on the beach with you fools while we talk about far out sample mapping hehe.

so shuttle to anaheim convention center- you see this folks? this is why KVR is so great. not only is it a great audio resource it is your one stop travel planning website! cant wait to arrive tomorrow. i bought my present for squids today. no it's not fresh British Columbia Salmon and no it is not a huge bottle of Canadian Club whiskey! it's something that everyone at the booth can share with us. well i guess they could've shared the whiskey with us too. we'll see if i spring for some booze too. i get trigger happy at duty free so we'll see.

TUNES!

Mr. Tunes wrote:
i bought my present for squids today. no it's not fresh British Columbia Salmon and no it is not a huge bottle of Canadian Club whiskey! it's something that everyone at the booth can share with us.
TUNES!
Hmmm, it comes from BC and it's something that everyone can share, careful there Tunesy, you have to go through customs. :-o :lol:

Rainman
have a great time!!!

Smoked Salman dude!

Return to “Sonic Reality / eSoundz.com”