new products ik multimedia at namm!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Catering to Musicians First, IK is proud to be showing a variety of break through new products and technology, setting new standards in the musical instrument industry. Tying in the most important elements for every musician such as mastering, amp modeling, effects processing, sound module workstations, and an expanding range of sounds , IK will be taking this award winning approach to the next level. Be first to see the next generation of music tools that every musician wants.
what wonderfull!!!

How about scrolling the presets, in Sampletank...

Scrolling the presets in ST2? You can already do a lot of fast loading of presets (a lot faster than some other sample-based plugs I know). But, those requests may just be factored into future updates along with others. ST2 users will want to have an eye on the NAMM show for yet more added value to their set up (it is just going to get better and better if you didn't realize already).

Here's a link to a little teaser with snap shots of some "stuff" you might see at NAMM. :o Have a look:

http://www.ikmultimedia.com/Main.html?WNAMM05Teaser

One of the new products is called Glam Rocker. Its an electric guitar vsti with the fx from amplitube.

Disco.

Amplitube 2 maybe :?: :P
The world was not given to you by your parents it is on loan from your children, respect !!!

Disco Sucks wrote:One of the new products is called Glam Rocker. Its an electric guitar vsti with the fx from amplitube.

Disco.
I wasn't aware of this one. I don't think Disco DSP likes your nick either. :D

Raven wrote:Amplitube 2 maybe :?: :P
:shock: :love: :love:

Looking at frame 5... The treble cleff, "...nik", and "tra" and classical black keyboard motif. Perhaps some sort of orchestra?

Frame 6 looks interesting too... some sort of synth? Looking at the words "free run" which makes me think of free running oscillators?
Last edited by Sequent on Sun Jan 16, 2005 10:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

As long as they release a non-$400 version, that would be sweet. ;)

... setting new standards in the musical instrument industry ... taking this award winning approach to the next level. Be first to see the next generation of music tools that every musician wants.
Like we never heard this before... get a new marketing team !

BUT...

mastering - T-racks
amp modeling - AmpliTube
sound module workstations - ST + SS
effects processing - native ones from ST + SS

maybe all in one bundle/app ?

/ Lex

IK have some really cool looking stuff comming 8)

Lunch Money wrote:
Did you look at the Live version which comes bundled with LE right now for $99? I have considered getting it. I have a PodXT but it would be sweet to do reamping and also use the VSTi for other instruments.
My Soundcloud Too many pieces of music finish far too long after the end. - Stravinsky

edit
Last edited by Alfalfa on Mon Apr 17, 2006 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kovacs wrote:
Lunch Money wrote:
Did you look at the Live version which comes bundled with LE right now for $99? I have considered getting it. I have a PodXT but it would be sweet to do reamping and also use the VSTi for other instruments.
Yup. I'm "this" (holds fingers close to each other) close to getting it.

Greg

I find it amazing that something as fundamentally obvious as that (scrolling presets)... is overlooked? I would buy SS2 tommorrow if that was changed... As it is, I hardly ever use ST2 because of that... It simply takes way too long to find sounds on the fly, while scrolling through 100s of presets, and manually opening and closing preset groups with the mouse... Maybe it's just me, but I suspect not?

Return to “Effects”