Elevayta - Clone Boy V2.04 - Licensing News & Update!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

The licensing method for ‘Clone Boy’ has changed!

From V2.04 onwards a single license for ‘Clone Boy’ can be used across multiple PCs. No more need to be afraid that I won’t be around to generate a new license key when you buy a new PC.

The new demo version (1.04c) also supports the new licensing method.

Version 2.04 includes the following improvements over the demo Version 1.04:
  • Presets.
  • Multi-Channel capability (up to two independent channels).
  • Native assembler code replaces all audio processing to provide significantly reduced CPU load.
  • Stability and response time improved.
  • Higher resolution FFT (at reduced CPU load).
  • ‘Mute’ button for Tx mode - Context dependent button.
  • ‘Smooth’ filter provides low pass filter of Spectrum coefficients - useful when spectrums from Tx and Rx don't overlap.
  • ‘Squelch’ control – The ‘Squelch’ slider provides the possibility to mute the output from the Rx channel when the input on the Tx channel goes below the preset level. This functionality is particularly useful in the case that the Tx channel provides only an intermittent signal and processing of the Rx channel is not desired during this time. Use of ‘Squelch’ can avoid the need to gate the Tx channel and also avoids possible noise contamination when there is no Tx input.
  • CPU saver – Automatic reduction on CPU usage when Tx channel goes below the preset threshold (works in conjunction with ‘Squelch’).
  • ‘Latency Fix’ option.
  • Full latency compensation.
  • Miscellaneous additional refinements and optimizations.
Note: Version 2.04 is supplied as an update ONLY to licensed ‘Clone Boy’ users.

If you didn’t yet try 'Clone Boy' then a demo (Version 1.04c) can be downloaded via the Elevayta web site or the following link:

Download 'Clone Boy' from Share-it!

Full instructions for Version 2.04 are suplied with the demo.

Here is a quick example of ‘Clone Boy’ on vocals:

Vocal with Clone Boy

Vocal on Tx track and 'Cheeze Machine' pad on Rx track. Notice how the monophonic vocal is transformed to a polyphonic vocal with the timbre, pitch and harmony of the 'Cheeze Machine' chords.

Original Vocal

The original vocal for comparison.

So, can you please now also change the licensing method for Space Boy? :wink:

Ooops! I see you already have. :oops:

Well I´m of to place my order then. :D

bump

Nice demo! I keep telling myself I need to get more use out of Clone Boy, and now I know for sure....

Too many big plans, too little time. :D

Greg

Return to “Effects”