Question for GForce

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Any chance of melohman and metapatches being implemented in oddity or imposcar?

Not in ImpOSCar becuase it wasn't developed by Ohm Force, but they did do the Oddity, so who knows?

Just because Ohmforce didnt do impOSCar doesnt mean it cant be done; Ohmforce did say something about making the Melohman stuff available to other developers....
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

suthnear wrote:Any chance of melohman and metapatches being implemented in oddity or imposcar?
I can't really say at the moment (as you may have gathered we have our hands full with the Monsta right now) but I would say that the likelyhood of the impOSCar having the Melohman functionality added is very low.

The way GForce operates is as a collective of individuals and small companies who all bring something unique to the table. As Smart pointed out the impOSCar wasn't developed by Ohm Force, despite the fact that they were an enormous help in some key areas. The main work was done by Jon Hodgson and ultimately any decision to add additional features would be his.

Sorry I can't be more specific at the moment but I hope that answers your immediate question.

Dave

Dave Spiers wrote:I can't really say at the moment (as you may have gathered we have our hands full with the Monsta right now) but I would say that the likelyhood of the impOSCar having the Melohman functionality added is very low.
Gotcha. Actually, in some ways, it's the metapatch functionality that interests me more vis-a-vis those two synths. Analogue synth patches are generally variations on a theme and the metapatch concept makes this very easy to organise. It's one of those ideas that seems so obvious once it's out there that you wonder why no one thought of it before.

Excellent job, by the way. With all your stuff, not just the new kid :)

Return to “Instruments”